276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HOOVER Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Powerful 30 min runtime, Anti-Twist Brush, Led lights, 5 YR Warranty, Red [HF9]

£124.5£249.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

On carpet, the shape of the floor head’s nose allowed it to lift over the cereal, compressing it down into the pile and then picking most of it up on the first pass. HF9 has a nozzle with 2 separated LEDs equipped with a bright and cold light to better show up dirt in the dark. Some cordless vacuum cleaners have suction channels that do not extend right to the edges of the floorhead and so can leave large uncleaned margins around the edge of rooms. It has all of the features that we love about its competitors, from a motorised suction head that stops hair from getting tangled up in it to the lights to help us see where the dust was.

Synonymous with vacuum cleaners, Hoover has been in the cleaning business for over a century so they definitely know a thing or two about suction. Whenever you need to access the brush, the top window pops open for instant access, taking the hassle out of maintenance. But since the arrival of brands like the slickly-designed Dyson and the accessory-friendly Shark, it’s lost some of its prestige. For a cleaner emptying experience, the Henry Quick’s bagged system keeps all the dirt contained as it’s jettisoned into your dustbin.If you do live in a bigger home that takes more than 30 minutes to vacuum, then these timings might not cut it for you.

Throughout I've been comparing the Hoover HF9 to the Shark Stratos, as I think these two vacuums are close competitors. It's also super user friendly, and fans of the Hoover brand will find the transition to cordlessness very freeing. Intuitive control panel The intuitive LED display shows cleaning settings, runtime available, charging percentage and alerts. You’re often lucky to get ten minutes charge out of them and they can’t deal with serious dirt and hair without giving up and dying in a tangled mess. I cleaned all around the vanity stations of my long-haired family members and didn’t find a single strand of hair caught around the roller, so I’d put this down as a big success for Hoover’s system.PayPal Credit and PayPal Pay in 3 are trading names of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment