276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Habitrail OVO Dwarf Hamster/ Mouse Habitat Cage

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I would not recommend the Syrian version as they are not as quick, don't use the tubes as much and need more floor space so you are better off investing your money in a nice big cage with loads of floor space.

The modules can be coupled to any other accessory of the HABITRAIL OVO family and thus entire cities can be created with meters and meters of fun. The main area isn't as small as i anticipated and even the top compartment is of a reasonable size, I found it easy to put together including the tube clips. The Twist also features an innovative elevated feeding area that makes the hamster work for its food, just as it would in nature, plus it helps stimulate exercise. Da dieses um die Ecke zu einem Schrank gehen sollte habe ich was mit Tunnelsystem gesucht und in Habitrail die Perfekte Lösung gefunden.Following the Habitrail philosophy of re-creating the hamster's natural habitat, the Habitrail OVO team of engineers and designers has adapted the much acclaimed Habitrail OVO for the smaller breeds of hamsters and for mice. I think anyone considering this cadge would be better of purchasing the normal ovo hamster cadge with regular tubes - this cadge is a huge hazard, a waste of money and dangerous! Habitrail Retreat also includes a balcony with a secure ramp for hamsters to climb up, a quiet exercise wheel, a chew-proof water bottle and holder with stainless steel tip, a food dish and a litter guard. The habitat is easy-to-assemble, easy-to-clean, and consists of trails that are compatible with all other Habitrail parts. Monty benutzt es seid demm ersten Tag lieber als sein riesiges Gehege da er die Tunnel u das damit ferbundene klettern LIEBT!

I bought this for my dwarf hamster but they are to big to go trough the tubes so I gave the cage to my robo hamster. As soon as i opened it i knew mine would just get stuck in the tubes it's not even large enough for his head and cheeks to fit in. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. The feeding area also eliminates the use of feeding dishes, which often get tipped over and result in the food getting mixed up with the shavings and litter. A large plastic door allows easy access to your pet and it has a lock to keep your pet securely inside, while two windows allow you to connect other Habitrail items using our patented Lock Connectors.

The design of the Habitrail is modular and can be configured however the owner likes, as well as disassembled for cleaning. Although mine are given at least two hours free range playtime every evening they are still awake when you are asleep and the fact that this is sold as a complete dwarf hamster home, or worse still a Syrian as the Syrian equivalent is no bigger it just has larger tubes is cruel and should be illegal. It was fine for a month but then it just kept leaking and it is in the pipes so nothing is going to soak it up this is probably why I switched cages.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment