276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Coral Book: A Guide to Collecting and Identifying the Corals of the World

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

a b Francisco Guerrera (23 September 1998). "DTI bars Ladbroke from buying Coral". The Independent. London . Retrieved 26 December 2017. Tread cautiously if you are at all worried that something may be harmful to your mental health and wellness. So, originally I thought this was a little mermaid retelling. It's not. It's a reimagining. For those of you who are die hard fairytale nerds like me, just know that going in. I kept trying to figure out how the pieces all fit until I finally realized it was inspired by, not a retelling of. That said, I didn't enjoy it any less for the reimagining. In fact, I'm really glad Sara Ella approached the book the way she did in regards to the original tale. She made it all her own. I am so torn. I really wanted to love this book. However, I want to give a HUGE thank you to the author. I love that she took a popular fairy tale and used it to bring awareness to mental health, depression, anxiety, and suicide. The fact that mental health is the sole focus of this book is amazing.

Please note* there are so many TW in this book, I probably wouldn’t be able to name them all. However, if you are interested in this book, please consider reading Sara Ella’s review. She talks about the trigger warnings there. The book covers the huge list of dangers that reefs face today and how people are working to protect them. It looks at artificial reef structures and the marine life that lives on them. There are chapters on reef fish and sharks and how the diverse species living on the reefs interact. . . . I will never look at a coral reef in the same way again and will marvel even more at their beauty and complexity."—Caroline Robertson-Brown, Scubaverse The ending, surprisingly, had a fairytale-like quality to it, despite the heaviness of the rest of the book, which made my fairytale-loving self very happy! It ended perfectly with a hint of grief and pain that still made it realistic.I've wanted to read this for a while and when I heard it was a Little Mermaid retelling (of the og story by Hans Christian Anderson, not the Disney adaption) that only sweetened the deal. And the way this was written was so utterly brilliant. It really conveyed the tone and emotions the author poured into it. 😲🤭 Sara Ella's prose is just lovely. She really has a way with words! Her descriptions, especially of Coral's underwater world, were so vivid and haunting. I could really envision it. Fathoms House sounded so peaceful, and I loved the aura Sara Ella created around it. It seems like a beautiful place to visit! Alcohol: One underage character drinks champagne but it's only mentioned twice and very causally (he wasn't doing it abusively and nothing came out of it) The author has a very distinct writing style and characters that feel very authentic and real in their rawness. He was one of the first to take advantage of the new legislation and opened his first licensed betting office in 1961. The new law was not intended to encourage betting and therefore shops were unattractive in appearance and devoid of any comforts.

New systems integration team builds state-of-the-art production facility for UK bookmakers". SIS News. 27 October 2009. Archived from the original on 4 November 2011 . Retrieved 28 November 2016. It's hard to put into words how I feel about this book. It's heartbreaking and tragic as it realistically portrays the pain of suicide, depression, and anxiety, but it's hopeful in that it doesn't end there. The beauty of this story is that it gives lasting hope to those who are struggling with mental health while encouraging them to hold on a little longer.

CHAPTER XXVIII.

This isn’t an easy read. So much is discussed and happens in this book that hurts my heart in so many ways. The thoughts and actions of these characters are all too real and familiar to so many people.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment