276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Coming Clean: A true story of love, addiction and recovery

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s is getting tiresome that so many threads are getting taken down at the behest of the subject of those threads. once again , using JM as an example one post still up was discussing her appearance and said it looked like she had got her jacket out of a skip- I would say that is quite personal . It would be very easy to be judgmental and emotionally involved in Liz’s story and hard to assess writing skills in a personal diary.

A remarkably frank, emotionally charged foray into one woman's battle to come to terms with her partner's alcoholism; a desperate fight to protect herself and her child, and to create a world where they could be enough for one another. The author regularly talked about her naivety with regard to alcoholism yet described her partners complex relationship with alcohol right from day one.

I would be interested to know how Mumsnet would respond to the fact that the person they protected from the consequences of her own behaviour was quite happy to act with the maturity of a primary schooler. Considering this is likely targeted at many mothers it’s important for the clarifications to be out there so that mothers will not part with money under false pretences.

I notice today that she has put a picture on her stories of her in a short pair of shorts with two emojis - "hello" and "troll" (I won't reproduce the post). it's been so damned lonely and hard, and it's her 4th birthday tomorrow, and a lot has just hit home. Her life was complex before the arrival of alcoholic Mike and it became so much more out of control. She’d been to his wedding - she was also having an affair with him and another man plus married at the same time��� yes - when she and her husband snd children attended the wedding of Mike.It seems from what she posts on social that Liz is doing all she can to block any contact her daughter has with her dad. Nicki Minaj releases Megan Thee Stallion diss track Big Foot and hits low: 'Why did you lie about your lipo? With this raw, wrenching memoir, she gives a voice and offers hope to everyone watching a loved one struggle with substance abuse with the crucial you are not alone. I was interested in her story and curious to see how closely it matched our families experience with alcoholism - she said if anyone wants to know what it is like to live with an alcoholic this book is it!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment