276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cosmopolitan Cotton Candy Straightener | Smooth It Out | Digital Control | Variable Temperature Up To 230°C

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I've been using hair straighteners since I was about 13-years-old (when I convinced my mum to buy me a somewhat clunky pair of Toni & Guys from our local Superdrug)... Thankfully, hair tools have come a long way since then, and nowadays they have all kinds of fancy tech built in. And one such innovation? Cordless hair straighteners. Typically a little pricier than your standard straightener, Cyber Monday is a great time to snap up a quality pair. Best flat iron for tighter areas: FHI HEAT Platform Tourmaline Ceramic Professional Styling Flat Iron Hair drying hot brushes use hot air to dry and style the hair, combining the impact of a blow dryer and hair brush – the technique you've undoubtably seen your stylist use in the salon. Some are round, which help with creating a fuller, voluminous finish, while some are shaped like a paddle brush which creates a smooth and sleek finish. We're not being dramatic when we say that finding 'the one' will make a huge difference to your daily routine. We're talking no more frazzled lengths, no more static flyaways and best of all, no more split ends. If Rachel Green circa Friends is forever your icon and you're looking for the best hair straighteners, you've come to the right place.

Hair Straighteners for Women: Unveil your best look with our hair straighteners and curlers in one. Perfect for achieving sleek, smooth results in mere minutes. Flat iron hair straightener technology delivers unparalleled performance If you're looking for a mini flat iron to bring on your international travels, look for one with dual-voltage capability. This ensures that the straightener can adapt to different voltage systems around the world, instead of dying on you the second you plug it in on your trip. Or choose a cordless mini flat iron that you can charge via USB, just like your phone. Compare plate sizes Style your hair no matter where you are with ghd unplugged, the only cordless hair straightener that heats up in 45 seconds and provides up to 20 minutes* of continuous ghd styling performance on the go for swift, smooth and glossy hair, anytime and anywhere. Before first use, Unplugged must be fully charged for 120 minutes. Thanks to it small speaker you’ll be alerted when the straighteners switch on, reach the correct heat or enter standby. They also switch off automatically if you leave them for 30 minutes. It turns itself off after 30 minutes of inactivity (no midday panics), and the extra-long 2.8m cord means it should reach most mirrors in your room.Annagjid "Kee" Taylor is the owner of the natural haircare salon Deeper Than Hair and a celebrity hairstylist who has worked with Keke Palmer, Tika Sumpter, and Tiffany Haddish. Taylor is also the owner of haircare brand Shear Genius Collection, the creator behind popular YouTube channel Deeper Than Hair TV, and the author of the children’s book All Hair Is Good Hair. While the rechargeable batteries in cordless straighteners are often heavy, that isn’t the case here, and the 9000 doesn’t feel at all awkward or difficult to use. A coloured ring at the base of the styler also continuously shows one of four colors, indicating how much battery is left while you style (don’t worry, this is all in the manual, too!), which we thought was a nice touch. Again, there are only about 30 minutes worth of juice to a full charge here, but this tool still allows you to enjoy wire-free styling for a bit less money than other models. From the gym to date night, the office to the party/bar for after work drinks, top up your style with the ghd unplugged portable hair straightener. With the guaranteed performance of a regular ghd tool, unplugged harnesses Dual-zone technology with ceramic heaters, so you can have a good hair day anywhere and anytime. Ensuring the optimum styling temperature of 185°C is constantly monitored across the high-gloss styling plates, the ghd unplugged delivers sleek, shiny results with no extreme heat. Whether you're topping up a smooth look after travelling or creating curls for a night out, you don't need to comprise on your style ever again. With a 3 minute automatic sleep mode and only 15 minutes until fully cooled, you can be safe in the knowledge that whilst your style is serving, your straighteners are protected. We can confirm that it will give you the shiniest of styles without causing any damage, although it's alway best to use any stylers with a protective spray.

The ceramic plates create a smooth, frizz-free finish, while the release of heat is regulated to ensure maximum proficiency throughout the plates.Temperature settings: consider hair straighteners with variable temperature settings so you get the optimum experience for your hair type and desired look. Such a feature is also great if you plan on sharing your straighteners with others. We would suggest buying the Remington S3500 Ceramic Straight Straightener as the best affordable option because it heats up in 15 seconds and gives you that glossy finish. Is titanium better than ceramic for hair?

Considering most hair straighteners range from between 190°C-210°C, and this device is set at 150°C (with the plates themselves coming in at 120°C), I was surprised to find I didn't have to re-style my hair at any point in between my next wash day. It really did live up to its frizz-free claims. Afterwards, my hair looked much sleeker than if I'd used a hair dryer, and had a bit more volume than if I'd ironed-flat my whole head of hair. The styler provides the perfect mix of volume and sleekness – almost reminiscent of the 90s signature fluffy blowout.ghd claims that their unique 'Air-fusion' tech (sounds science-y, right?) allows for ultra concentrated airflow to effectively dry and straighten hair at a lower temperature. Thus, avoiding stripping the hair of its natural moisture and minimising damage.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment