276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO 40529 Limited Edition Children's Amusement Park Fairground Set 6+ 170 Pieces

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I suspect the reason for the size of the mallet is so that it's long enough for a minifigure to hold across their body using BOTH hands (something I often do when displaying or playing with Ninjago minifigures who wield weapons like war hammers, bo staffs, or polearms). Lego City continues to be one of the most popular Lego ranges and there are some budget-friendly kits, ideal for children aged 6 and up. With these sets, they can build garages, police academies, train stations and more. It's a fun little set and if you have a fairground in your LEGO City the three amusements will provide hours of additional fun for your minifigures! There are lots of options for older kids aged 13+ and adults, and with the Lego Architecture range, you can enjoy challenging builds with impressive results. Recreate the Great Pyramid of Giza, The Whitehouse or Statue of Liberty and then display your masterpiece.

The minifigs fit in the swing but have to stand in it, given that they don't have hinged hips, and it is of course functional. The monkey's head poking out from behind the ride looks splendid from the front but perhaps not so convincing from behind. The second game is the classic “hit the target with a hammer and try to ring the bell” carnival game. The build actually does launch a Technic 1×1 liftarm up when you strike the printed target tile. Although there’s no actual bell, I found it the most fun and functional of the three. When construction is complete, you’ve got two amusement park games and one ride to add to your LEGO Town.

Popular Categories

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment