276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Toomies TOMY Hide and Squeak Eggs, Educational Shape Sorter Baby, Toddler and Kids Toy, Suitable For 6 Months and 1, 2 and 3 Year Old Boys and Girls & Nuby Octopus Floating Bath Toy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Thought the eggs might squeak better/louder but they’re really quiet. Not a major complaint and silly of me to have high expectations. Lay out the blanket, some plates and yummy food, and you can enjoy a picnic for two with your little one. As a busy mum of two young children, now aged eight and six, she knows just how important first-hand parenting knowledge can be, and she draws on her own experiences when writing about baby essentials, toys, health, money and lifestyle. She has also written for Prima Baby, Woman’s Own and Bella. Why you should trust us

My nine-month-old son has always been a pushchair/sling/baby carrier refuser, and last month someone recommended I buy him a trike, which I did and he absolutely loves it. It has literally changed my life in that I can leave the house and go for a walk for longer than 10 minutes without him having a meltdown.” (Type of toy recommended by Mumsnet user ReySky) Our verdict Our parents said yes. This toy is recommended for babies aged 6 months plus and our parent squad members said they loved the fact that came with no loose parts that could be dangerous for young babies. What would parents rate the TOMY Toomies Hide and Squeak Eggs out of five stars? At that age mine got a LeapFrog picnic basket that was played with until she was about five!” (Vetted by Mumsnet user PenguinErector) Our verdict He enjoys the VTech Walker - they’re always for sale on Facebook Marketplace.” (Vetted by Mumsnet user LemonLemonLemon) They will become more curious about objects around them, with most of these often ending up in their mouth! They also develop their own language – even if it’s only you that can understand it – and become more interested in interacting with baby toys, whether that's in their playpen or they're in the tub with the best bath toys. When shopping for a toy for this age, it’s useful to think about which age-appropriate offering will catch your child’s attention and aid their development too, including their language and fine motor skills.

My son managed to loose one of the eggs which was frustrating as they all fell out as the latch on the box wasn't closed properly. Might be good if the latch was a little stronger' Freya has played with this toy daily since receiving it and will sit for a long while matching and naming shapes and colours. ' Halilit musical instruments have been very much loved here.” (Recommended by Mumsnet user OrangeSwoosh) Our verdict DS had one from Fisher-Price. It's just a barrel with a removable top. It took him a few months to get the hang of it but I thought was a good straight forward toy" - rated by Mumsnet user, Freddiecat Our verdict The pop-up wooden toy, with four little coloured peg figures in holes, is brilliant. My daughters had one, and grandchildren have almost exactly the same. I think it’s Galt - and no plastic!” (Vetted by Mumsnet user GETTINGLIKEMYMOTHER) Our verdict

As much as getting an understanding of what parents love about this toy is important, the most important people are the children. Here is what our parents said their children thought of it: A great, good quality, fun toy that sort of grows with the child - what I mean by that is that my 1 year old loves fiddling with it and breaking apart all the eggs, whilst my three year old also enjoys it because he can match the eggs by shape and colour. So it's a good long lasting toy. Only downside is that it contains lots of separate pieces which get lost under the sofa etc! Read more

Lift-the-flap books are a great way of introducing children to the joy of books and there are plenty of stories to choose from in this series, including Where’s Mr Lion? and Where’s Mr Dog? Easy wooden puzzles - fitting simple shapes into a board.” (Type of toy recommended by Mumsnet user Starlight36) Our verdict He likes putting toy cars down the ramp of his brother’s toy garage, so maybe some kind of marble run, but approximately sized for a baby obviously.” (Style of toy recommended by Mumsnet user Sohoso) Our verdict

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment