276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Its unique blend of 9 essential oils including Lavender, Chamomile and Eucalyptus smell like heaven in a jar to invigorate the senses.

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. The downside is the eucalyptus/lavender scent is much stronger than I imagined so was a bit scared to use it around the eyes. Discover the award-winning Cleansing Balm by Elemis, a multi-purpose cleanser formulated to effectively remove makeup and impurities. To use: Warm between the hands before applying to the face, neck and décolleté with light circular motions.All natural ingredients are responsibly sourced utilising biotechnology to protect the Earth's precious resources. Free Gift Contains: ELEMIS Superfood Facial Wash 30ml, ELEMIS Superfood Glow Cleansing Butter 20g and ELEMIS Superfood Fruit Vinegar Liquid Glow 50ml. ELEMIS actively seek out sustainable ingredients and endeavour to support local growers and their communities.

Created by a team of scientists and skincare experts, the brand blends botanicals with supercharged ingredients like peptides and antioxidants to produce award-winning formulas. Perhaps one of the most iconic is the Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (100g), which takes pride of place on the bathroom shelves of beauty connoisseurs all over the world. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. It leaves my skin feeling clean without any compromises such as tight skin or skin that feels like all the goodness has been stripped away. Step 1: Warm a pea-sized amount between palms and then massage over face, neck and décolleté with light circular massage movements.Starflower oil lends a conditioning effect, while elderberry oil encourages a visibly smooth finish. I received the deluxe size of this cleanser in the Skin Essentials edit but have used it previously and have been really impressed with how well it removes makeup. Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, PEG-8 Beeswax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Sambucus Nigra Oil, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Silica, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax, Glycerin, Lecithin, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Linalool, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Geraniol, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Rosa Multiflora Flower Wax, Tocopherol, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Collagen, Limonene, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Menthol, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Citral, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract. Formulated without mineral oils, it also combines Rose and Mimosa waxes with Elderberry, Starflower and Optimega™ Oils. I also love it because previously, I hated removing my makeup with a product and water in the evening unless I was getting bathed/showered at the same time.

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Plus, infused with elderberry, starflower, and Optimega™ oils, it keeps complexions soft and soothed after each use. Application: warm an almond-sized amount of the balm into the skin, massaging over the face, neck and decollete with light circular movements. If you've heard of Elemis, there's no doubt you've heard of the Pro-Collagen cleansing balm; the two go hand-in-hand.This luscious balm transforms during application; it shifts from a balm to oil, to milk, providing the key benefits of each. A blend of nine essential oils, including lavender, chamomile and eucalyptus, enrich the balm, offering a heavenly, spa-like scent during your cleansing ritual. It comforts the skin, keeping it smooth and fresh, whilst also featuring a bright fragrance inspired by summer blooms.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment