276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Need You Dead: A Creepy British Crime Thriller (Roy Grace Book 13)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Roy Grace, Detective Superintendent and head of the high crime unit, faces a dilemma in the latest in this wonderful police procedural series, now numbering thirteen: evidence that one of his own squad may be a murderer. Nothing is as it seems and investigating officers need to refer constantly to the ABC basics; assume nothing, believe no one, challenge everything.

I didn't have a clue who the killer was and was surprised, so that's something going for this novel I guess. Peter James is a global bestselling author, best known for writing crime and thriller novels, and the creator of the much-loved Detective Superintendent Roy Grace.

bestselling author, best known for his Detective Superintendent Roy Grace series, now a hit ITV drama starring John Simm as the troubled Brighton copper. Initially the case seems relatively straightforward but as the layers are peeled away, Grace soon discovers that this is a very complicated crime.

From the off Roy seems a little unbalanced, however it totally makes sense as he is just getting closure after the death of Sandy his wife who disappeared many years before.

I have only one disappointment; after a pleasurable day in the sun, absolutely engrossed, I have to wait a while for the next instalment. Then other scenarios begin to present themselves, each of them tantalizingly plausible, until, in a sudden turn of events, and to his utter disbelief, the case turns more sinister than Grace could ever have imagined. What kind of bloke brings his long lost son home, after his mother has committed suicide and then works all weekend? Description: Lorna Belling, desperate to escape the marriage from hell, falls for the charms of another man who promises her the earth. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment