276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Livarno garden storage box

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I am forever trying to organise my daughter's toys and put them into storage boxes which makes me feel like I have my lounge back, doesn't work but certainly looks neater than before! Both doors are printed with a jungle motif, reflecting the huge wall canvasses that are currently so popular in interior design. This, combined with the easy-scoop mechanism, makes serving desserts quicker and easier, whether you're hosting a party or enjoying a sweet treat on a quiet night in. You can always view the Lidl leaflet from 01-02-2024 until 07-02-2024 to find promotions and offers at Lidl. Our Ice Cream Scoop is crafted from durable material, designed to withstand the hardest of frozen desserts without bending or breaking.

The natural wheat straw gives it a unique, textured look, sure to stand out from the usual travel mugs. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).It includes three cupboards, one drawer, and a total of five interior shelves including 1 exterior shelf.

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .The sleek rectangular shape also ensures they fit neatly in your refrigerator or lunch bag, maximizing space.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment