276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO Castle Dragon Mountain

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It also houses a blood red crystal, which I think is what controls the dragon or gives power to the wizard. It’s pretty hefty looking so it doesn’t immediately strike you as an afterthought to bump up the piece count. I really appreciate your blog, the overview of the sets are very nice, even though I have to sometime disagree. My son has lots of legos experience and neede much more help than normal for a 6-12, this is best for an experienced 7 yr old builder or novice 8 yr old. Take the money you would have spent on this set and go use it on The Gatehouse Raid and Forest Ambush instead, or if you want a good evil tower, go Bricklink 7947.

Includes 5 minifigures with weapons and accessories: 2 King's Knights, princess, Dragon Wizard and a Dragon soldier. But there are loads of other features as well; a wizard, a damsel in distress, a working catapult, a prison cell, a treasure, magical potions, a hidden wizard lair a dragon knight and two brave king knights. For all the shortcomings of the exterior, I’m glad that they paid quite a bit of attention to the interiors. Anyway, if want your dragon to breathe fire without looking weird, just do it with his mouth closed. They mention it's a great Lego set, easy for a 7-year-old to assemble with minor help from their parents.There is a big wooden gate for the dragon cave and on the top, a black dragon head to scare possible attackers away.

Montage réalisé en à peine deux heures avec mon garçon de 5 ans, tout fonctionne parfaitement, les personnages sont très bien faits et l'univers médiéval/fantastique très bien recréer.

Then overpower the Dragon soldier on the steps of the tower and rescue the princess from the dark dungeon. One cannot cross from one side to the other using it because the tower is right next to the bridge, preventing passage over to the tower's side.

I would love to make my own pieces however I have no idea where to get polymer clay, or how it would look, if you have any sites to recommend on instruction and application I would be most greatful.The tower should have at least one more floor or one more compartment at base or just another room at the other side. Plus they look flashier and fancier than the previous knights of old, though not as memorable or exciting. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, DUPLO, the FRIENDS logo, the MINIFIGURES logo, DREAMZzz, NINJAGO, VIDIYO and MINDSTORMS are trademarks of the LEGO Group. I love LEGO wizards so I had to get it, but I was very afraid that I was wasting my money on everything that was not the wizard figure. Some pieces like the torch flames are as small as 1/8" x 1/4", so be advised about care in disassembling, especially around younger siblings.

Flipping the set around, we get acquainted with the mysterious secret entrance to the Wizard’s cave. I don't have my Fantasy Era dragon readily available for a comparison, but this guy seems very similar.I actually think this is the best set of this line so far; it's different, has nice colors, has a dragon that goes well with the Fantasy 2007 line and the best (and one of the only actually good) figures of the line: the evil wizard. All this combined sets you up for hours of play and imagination and you wouldn’t need anything else. at the moment i'm making a sort of timeline/family tree for the different Castle factions from a Lego Universe perspective and your blog is one of my primary sources of information!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment