276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wonderscape

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I enjoyed it quite a bit. It's basically pure action, so it reads super fast and it's very entertaining. Plus, intertwine in the plot itself we have some cool history lessons that kids would love to learn. I mean, as an adult, I spent a good chunk of my night reading about Tomoe Gozen, whom I didn't knew from before. So thank you, Jennifer Bell, very much appreciate it xD This is a book which starts off with a literal bang. Arthur is on his way to school when his neighbour’s garden gnomes start exploding. He and fellow students Ren and Cecily call the police, but while waiting for them to arrive they hear a dog in distress barking in the house. Knowing that the house has been abandoned for a few years, the trio go in to save the dog, and moments later find themselves upon a research vessel with none other than Sir Isaac Newton!

Founded in 2008, we are a family-owned studio of artists who are dedicated to bringing creativity to our community with our interactive, customizable multisensory art. We are lovingly based in Portland, Oregon. Selvom dele af historien er rimelig indviklede, gør det, at det også er indviklet for karaktererne, at det blot er spændende og ikke forvirrende (og selv jeg, der er supersproglig med alle naturfag inklusiv matematik på c, forstod faktisk rimelig meget af fysikken i den)

I thought the concept of the Wonderscape was so clever, and if it was a game which actually existed I’d be addicted to it! At points I was getting some Ready Player One vibes – it has certainly put me in the mood to re-read that story – so if you’re a fan of Ernest Cline’s debut but would like to try branching out into reading middle grade then this is a great place to start. (Or vice versa! If you read Wonderscape but are looking for something a bit more grown up, Ready Player One is awesome).

I liked the growing friendship of the three main characters, how they were thrown together at the beginning of the book but built a great friendship by the end. The Game is on. Travel with wonder.' When Arthur, Ren and Cecily investigate a mysterious explosion on their way to school, they find themselves trapped aboard The Principia - a scientific research ship sailing through hazardous waters, captained by one Isaac Newton. Lost in the year 2473 in the Wonderscape, an epic in-reality adventure game, they must call on the help of some unlikely historical heroes to play their way home before time runs out. Jumanji meets Ready Player One in this fast-paced adventure featuring incredible real-life heroes, from the internationally bestselling author of The Uncommoners series.When Arthur, Ren and Cecily investigate a mysterious explosion, they find themselves trapped in the year 2473. Lost in the Wonderscape, an epic in-reality adventure game, they must call on the help of some unlikely historical heroes to play their way home before time runs out. Change of Company Secretary and Director of Registered Non-Hong Kong Company(Appointment/Cessation)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment