276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FFM How Big?: Bisexual First Time Cuckquean Short Story (FFM Watching Them (Bisexual Menage Erotica Stories))

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

FF4M] Its Christmas at Hogwarts, and you are all alone in the Slytherin common room. What better way to celebrate than spend the evening with two hot witches who want to share you!

One time when hubby was house sitting /watching a dog for one of his friends he had me tag along with Ronnie's ready to play with us," Robin said, dropping me to the floor and then shoving me against the couch, so I was sitting up against it. "And by the way Kori - no one takes his gag out without permission. He is my prisoner - you are my helpers, but he is mine. We'll kidnap him and bring him to your house one day and you can make the rules. But he is mine here and I say we gag him." Damien was surprised at her taunting him and flashed red in embarrassment. The girls found this amusing. Lauren had her belt in her hands and said “Do it or your ass will end up as red as your face!” All the girls laughed at this. Damien sighed and took down his boxers. The girls whooped and laughed at his humiliation.She soon returned, and he heard her settle down onto the sofa, he then heard 2 small thuds on the coffee table, which he guessed was her putting her feet up. I had to test how much rope I had, so I sat beside her feet on the couch and slowly ran my fingernail up the sole of her one naked foot. After a couple of strokes with no reaction, I went a step further and started to rub her foot, getting more aggressive as I went. After 30 seconds with no break in snoring, my confidence was high enough to go forward. I thought about turning the lights off and only having tv on (in case she woke) but I really wanted to see every inch of her feet. I made my move and bent down to her toes and put my lips around her big toe. I just sat there for what seemed like hours just enjoying that moment. The smell of her foot with her perfect toe in my mouth was almost enough to make me cum right there.

tied up spread eagle, when in walked hubby with a pizza delivery boy! I think I went numb in sheer panic, but My earliest sexual memory was when I was 8, I was young (laughs). I think my classmate wanted me to touch his penis in exchange for some candy. I was like, I wanted some candy, he has some candy, so I’ll touch his penis. Even when I was young, I remember dry humping with people. I can’t remember my first taste of sex, but I remember I was really young. I lost my virginity when I was 19. I don’t know how to word this, but this person was the first man I ever felt comfortable with outside of the males in my family. At this point we weren’t even quote unquote together, we were just friends. I developed really strong feelings for him and vice versa. I was really comfortable with him, he was just different. He didn’t make me feel like I had to be guarded, or scared, or nervous. I was just really comfortable which is probably why that came about. Because of previous trauma, I had a detachment to sex. I felt like sex made girls damaged. I had a misogynist view of a woman being touched sexually and that making her “destroyed”.The house is clean today, so you can stay in bed for the whole day, but it wont be very relaxing for you, I can assure you haha.”

Time to wash it down baby” giggled Jen, holding the glass of her sweat to his lips and pouring it down his throat. This sent him running to the bathroom to throw up. All he could hear was shrieks of laughter emanating from the living room by his 3 tormentors. Well we can’t be ladylike all the time hun, and by the er aroma coming from you, you may want to get one yourself” she responded with a cheeky grin That weekend in our house the couple came to our house. After small talk of what to do and what not, his friend took me to our bedroom. His wife and my husband went to another bedroom. Damien got dressed and was about to leave the house to go to go to the bank and get his rent money, which was due today. He knew he spent what money he had in his account partying over the weekend, but today he received his monthly educational grant due to studying teaching. It was because of this that he didn’t have to work to fund himself through university.He opened his mouth and moved in for a passionate kiss, however to his horror, he wasn’t met with Jen’s soft lips…but instead the inside of his used, piss soaked diaper. So, are you really gonna decline them for your girlfriend who didn't even care enough to stay behind for you? Language: English Words: 4,121 Chapters: 1/1 Kudos: 16 Bookmarks: 2 Hits: 1,708

She rearranges her lime-green top over her breasts, covering up slowly and afterward straightening the upper portion of her two-piece. Desire to sustain the level of excitement is equally felt by everyone, especially Tonya, enduring the high pitch of Lauren's continual screaming within elbow's length of her: "Dare! Dare!" Then Robin waved with her fingers. "Bye bye. See you in a little while, when we decide what to do to you." Good idea Jen” Interjected Rebecca “But before he does, he needs to perform a service for Miss Lauren. What do you want him to do Lau?” How to do it: One of the men (giver) in the MFM/MMF triad lies down while the woman (receiver) faces him, climbs on top, and rides him. Then, the other man inserts his penis (or finger/dildo) into her anus from behind.

He consoled me and literally begged me how badly he had this fantasy from childhood. I understood I don't have any choice to continue this marriage so I nodded painfully. Jen then smirked as she pulled the remaining piece of bread from her sneaker and held it to his face. The bread was visibly damp and the outline of her foot and toes were also pressed in to the slice of bread. “Yummy!” she taunted, before squishing the bread down on the toejam and ass-cheese. She produced the other sneaker and took a whiff. “Whew it’s still a bit ripe, but you like that don’t you hun? Hehehe” she said with a wink. She then started to pour the cola into the smelly old sneaker, all the time giggling along with the girls. She then shook the sneaker to mix it with the sweat and handed it to Damien. “Enjoy (giggle)” She then went to get changed. Damien watched her walk away, the outline of her tight ass under the towel, the way her calf muscles moved as she walked, and the creamy soles that were exposed to him with every step she took. He then went to the bathroom to take care of business. Tonya deflects most of the water, showing impressive reflexes shielding herself by using hands and forearms as facial protection.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment