276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cogheart Adventures Series (Vol 1-4) 4 Books Collection Set by Peter Bunzl

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A: There is an theme park in France called Les Machines De L'Ile where they have all kinds of mechanical animals to ride on. I went there when I was researching the books. Q: You also have some very exciting battles between airships; did you get to know a lot about airships while you were researching for the book? Night Mayor Franklefink has vanished from the Transylvanian Express - and it's up to you to solve the case! Part of the Solve Your Own Mystery seri...

Accompanied by her two human friends, Robert and Tolley, and her mechanical fox, Lily visits Slimwood’s High Top. But the experience is far from fun.

These two villains have a deadly plan to use and destroy Lily. How have they discovered the secret of the Cogheart? Could the notes in her mother’s book be part of the trap – or clues to how to escape the dangerous Skycircus? So my advice is, never throw anything away. (In terms of writing I mean. Obviously in real life throw some things away - you don't want to be drowning in stuff!)

A: I love revisiting the world, yes, because it means I can find out more about it and the characters. As long as there are new places to take them and new mysteries to solve it will always be interesting. With their adventure-driven plots and steampunk attributes, Peter Bunzl's Cogheart books would be enjoyed by any young reader wanting strong world-building with great characters and plenty of action. Q: What would be your favourite day off spent in (contemporary) London? Where would you go, what would you see? Q: Much of the series is set in London. What is your favourite part of London, and what is your favourite part of London's history?Peter is now also an author following publication of his first children's books, Cogheart, which was published in 2016 by Usborne. He is currently writing full time and the sequel to Cogheart is due to be published in 2017.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment