276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SanDisk 2TB Extreme PRO Portable SSD, USB-C USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 External NVMe Solid State Drive up to 2000 MB/s IP65 rated for dust and water resistance

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Uncompressed video file (3.6 GB)– Gaming Laptop & Microsoft Surface Pro to and from the Extreme PRO Portable SSD: SanDisk Extreme Pro leverages our lightning fast in-house NVMe technology to dramatically increase transfer speeds to up to 1050 MB/s 5 and fully saturate the USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface. 5 So you’ll be able to edit right from the drive – providing full-frame editing with little interruption while saving you time and keeping your computer’s internal storage free. Get extra peace of mind with a 5-year limited warranty 3 and a durable silicon shell that offers a premium feel and added protection to the drive’s exterior. Get fast NVMe™ solid state performance featuring 1050MB/s 2 read and 1000MB/s 2 write speeds in a portable, high-capacity drive that’s perfect for creating amazing content or capturing incredible footage.

SanDisk 4TB Extreme PRO Portable SSD, USB-C USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 SanDisk 4TB Extreme PRO Portable SSD, USB-C USB 3.2 Gen 2x2

Designed for work, adventure, and play, the Extreme PRO Portable SSD is not in any way heavy or bulky. The SanDisk Extreme PRO Portable SSD is certainly not a “cheap and easy” storage solution by any means, but I recommend you look at the incredible transfer speeds, and weight up the price per GB for Portable SSDs in general. Read speeds up to 1050MB/s; write speeds may be lower. Performance may be lower depending on drive capacity, host device, OS and application. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Because all portable SSD are a box with internal off the shelves NVME SSD .. I am 100% sure you will find the same Version of SANDISK Extreme Pro as a stand alone NVME ...The SanDisk Extreme Pro V2 supports the latest and fastest USB flavor (USB 3.2 Gen 2x2, also called SuperSpeed USB 20Gbps), which offers transfer speeds of up to 2,000MBps for both read and write when connected to a compatible USB-C port. It tested just short of that (1,909MBps read, 1,919MBps write) in our Crystal DiskMark 6.0 sequential read and write testing. Its scores were also a smidge under the speeds we recently saw from the Seagate FireCuda Gaming SSD (1,992MBps read, 1,967MBps write), which supports the same 2x2 interface. (See how we test SSDs.) The Extreme Pro will appeal to a particular niche, one that craves for speed and wants something that is portable and can withstand more than a few bumps. It comes with a five-year warranty and its size and weight will turn it into a favourite storage companion especially with the hardware encryption.

SSD Portabel SanDisk Extreme Pro® - Western Digital SSD Portabel SanDisk Extreme Pro® - Western Digital

Note that a 4TB version of this drive was launched in January 2021 at CES 2021 with a significantly higher price to reflect its premium status. Price and availability Since 2004, I have worked on PCMag’s hardware team, covering at various times printers, scanners, projectors, storage, and monitors. I currently focus my testing efforts on 3D printers, pro and productivity displays, and drives and SSDs of all sorts. Up to three-meter drop protection and IP65 water and dust resistance 5 mean this durable drive can take a beating.

On top of that, factor in the IP55 rating for water and dust resistance along with its small and convenient size.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment