276°
Posted 20 hours ago

STANLEY Mobile Work Centre Toolbox, 2 Tier Stackable Units, 1-93-968

£20.035£40.07Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To claim the full warranty a registration form may need to be completed - please check the paperwork enclosed with this product when purchased. We will exchange or refund within the first 30 days if a manufacturers fault is found with this product. The tool box features two lid organiser compartments for storing small accessories, as well as an internal, portable tray for carrying small hand tools. The FATMAX® 4-in-1 Mobile Workstation is rugged, multi-tiered, and features four convenient storage solutions to accommodate a multitude of tools and parts. You can calculate your postage charge for Stanley Rolling Work Center Tool Box Stack before you checkout.

Stanley Mobile Workcenter 2 in 1 (70-327) - Reviews Stanley Mobile Workcenter 2 in 1 (70-327) - Reviews

This product carries a product lifetime manufacturers warranty covering both faulty materials and faulty workmanship for the expected life of the product as defined by the manufacturer, it does not cover general wear and tear or damage, batteries, blades, bulbs and other consumables. Bought this because an old toolbox had lost its lid and I was worried that my tools may go rusty in a damp shed.And with wheels and a telescopic handle, this lockable mobile tool chest can be easily moved throughout your job site. With its large bottom bin and removable toolbox and organizer tray, you have the compartment space you need to carry and organize all types of supplies. It is a lovely size and I like the fact you can add a lock, as well as having storage compartments on the top, where i can put my keys and board pens.

STANLEY Mobile Work Centre Toolbox, 2 Tier Stackable Units, 1 STANLEY Mobile Work Centre Toolbox, 2 Tier Stackable Units, 1

I've been carrying tools etc for years in a trusty toolbox, but this one takes the strain on wheels at last,: lightweight materials, good design which shuts securely for transporting tools in a car . Ideal tool boxes for my install team with plenty of space for large tools in the bottom section and a useful carry tray in the top. There is lots of room for most everyday tools, I have big wrenches, spanners and a hammer drill in the bottom, screwdrivers and drill bits in the top section plus oddments in the removable shelf.Some manufacturers will offer a direct repair or replacement service (as applicable) which will often resolve your problem more quickly. bought this for hubby as he has a lot of tools which he carries from job to job this saves him time and effort with its compact storage he can carry everything at once instead of making extra trips. I bought this for a christmas present for my son and thought it was good value for money, so then purchased another one for my son-in-law. Not bad value for money, overall i would reccommend this with the priviso that it is plastic and you get what you pay for, it is quite sturdy and a reasonable size, however if you fill it with tools like hammers and other heady objects it would not last (my opinion)it is however great for bulks items and well made.

Mobile Tool Storage | STANLEY® Tools Mobile Tool Storage | STANLEY® Tools

Please check your documentation for full details and any downloads available on the product page itself for further information. By continuing, you consent to the collection, use and sharing of the communications in this chat for the purposes mentioned above and as provided in our Privacy Policy. With this handy lockable work station, you can stay organized and bring all the supplies you need to your jobsite in one easy trip. Got this a week ago for my tools plenty room in bottom compartment for drills sander jigsaw compact saw . I don't have my own classroom so bought this so i could take my stuff and resources around without them getting wet or having to heft boxes everywhere.The STANLEY® 3-in-1 Mobile Work Center is a portable storage unit for hand tools, power tools, parts, and more. TWO LID ORGANISER COMPARTMENTS: Located on the tool box, for storage of small fixings and accessories.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment