276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ProDen PlaqueOff Cat 40 g | Designed Specifically for Cats | Bad Breath, Plaque, Tartar (Packaging May Vary)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There is a warning on the label for PlaqueOff that says it should not be given to cats that have hyperthyroidism because of its iodine content. I don’t know if giving too much PlaqueOff would cause a thyroid problem, but that could be possible. I hope this helps. My vet discussed the possibility of Lily having food allergies, but feeding her special food was not something I was willing to take on. We have four other cats and I had tried individual feedings once before but it proved much too difficult to continue, so I’ll never know if that was part of the problem with Lily.

If you try the Lysine and PlaqueOff, be aware that they will not provide immediate results, especially if your cat is badly affected by stomatitis. It took a good month before Lily showed any signs of improvement with the PlaqueOff, and another month before she really improved. Based on a friend’s experience with the company Vitality Science Holistic Pet Remedies, I am considering purchasing this product for my cat, who has stomatitis: I have a cat who is FIV positive. He has lived with two of my cats for 10 years, sharing water and food. Neither of those two cats has contracted FIV, and my FIV cat is living a healthy life. My mother also had an FIV positive cat for many years and none of her other cats contracted it.This is wonderful to hear!!! I’m so glad you updated us on Tuxedo. Please update us in the future, too, about how he does on the steroid injections. The natural kelp ingredient A.N ProDen™ helps control and improve plaque, tartar and bad breath when used as directed. Dosing I have a question about the use of Plaque off. Those of you using it have your cats already had their teeth pulled. My cat has had all but three off his Canines pulled. Is is worth using it along side the Lysine if that is the case? We are living on antibiotics, prednisolone, and Buprenex. We have finished two rounds of the above, now trying the L-Lysine. Was just wondering since its for plaque and he barely has teeth will it help with the inflammation to the gums and potentially avoid plaque issues on the few remaining teeth. Now available is Plaque Off Cat! Similar to the original Plaque Off for Dogs and Cats, Plaque Off Cat also contains Brewer's Yeast which is an ingredient cats love. Cats generally have a more discerning palate, so this extra addition is made to boost the palatability of this product, and through testing it was seen that 100% of cat critics accepted Plaque Off Cat.

Dental care is unfortunately one of the most overlooked health issues pet owners are concerned with. About LogicThe Logic range is a group of products that have been specifically designed to keep your pet happy, healthy and active. Each product has been created to a veterinary strength standard and the range includes products to help dental hygiene, ... If PlaqueOff and Lysine don’t work, please don’t hesitate to have the cat’s teeth removed. I waited much too long. To be honest, I am not sure if cats will eat this over dry food. My thinking is that the powder will fall to the bottom of the bowl and not get eaten. Therefore, I give this to Lily by mixing it with a small amount of wet food that has been diluted with water. Are There Any Side Effects Of PlaqueOff?Lily had her teeth removed in May of 2012, and I started giving her PlaqueOff in February of 2013. I had bought a new batch of Buprenex right before starting the PlaqueOff, and I still have it in my cupboard. The last time I gave her Buprenex was right at the beginning of giving her PlaqueOff, before the PlaqueOff had worked its magic (it takes up to 8 weeks for PlaqueOff to make a difference). My two cats with stomatitis are not FIV positive, nor have my two other cats contracted stomatitis. Because maintaining good oral health contributes to your cat's overall well-being, the experts at Purina developed Purina Dentalife, a delicious daily dental treat that helps clean your cat's teeth easily and effectively with its scientifically designed crunchy and porous texture. Start ...

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment