276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My hot neighbor

£2.25£4.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I hooked up with a buddy of mine’s mom. Turns out she was into younger dudes, so we did it on her washing machine in the basement and then she made me swear never to tell anyone.” — Richard, 21 Well dude, see uh, I was hanging out the other day in front of your pad when your neighbor walked out."

Affair with a close friend and neighbour - The Couple Connection Affair with a close friend and neighbour - The Couple Connection

Kelley pulled away from me and I became nervous. She told me to come in and have a seat on the couch. A few minutes later, she walked in with coffee mugs and poured some of the wine in them. We drank our wine and talked about our kids, school activities, book club, our husbands. Kelley's husband, Drew, has a law firm business. They relocated and as a result, business meetings and trips barely let's him stay home so she's mostly by herself. She talked about how lonely it gets when her husband isn't home, and stated that it was nice that I could come over and have girl chat with her alone. As she said that, she put her hand on my upper thigh and started rubbing it lightly. Yeah dude, she wanted to know if you had a girlfriend. I told her you didn't, and that you hadn't been laid in a year." I’ve been married for more than 8 years and I can say I am happily married. We are both in our mid 30’s and my husband is supportive. He completely adores me! I also love him very much. I love being with him. Actually, we have that kind of relationship everybody “envies” and considers very balanced. I don’t want to rat her out, but I met a B-list celebrity at a work event and we hit it off. We did it doggie style inside of her hotel room, but according to the papers, she’s still happily married to this day.” — Aaron, 24 I ended up running into a group of women celebrating a bachelorette party. The maid of honor was already married, but apparently she thought she had a free pass during their party weekend so she sat on my lap at a club and made out with me the entire night. We didn’t have sex, but with all her grinding, we came pretty damn close.” — Freddie, 22

Yeah, he came over one day and he started telling me about his work, and I told him that he could give it a try on me. We were pretty flirtatious. I would recommend that you not have sex with this person just yet. Not because I am sex-negative; far from it. Not because I fear your awkward future interactions; life, I have learned, is full of difficult moments in hallways. I advise against it because it necessarily means an end to your flirtation, and sustained, intense flirtation is one of life's true pleasures. Sure, the uncertainty hurts. It tests your endurance. But doesn't it also feel good? When you think about it, isn't it a reliably pleasant thought? Doesn't it pull you out of the tedium of life and into a hit book that gets turned into a movie starring Josh Duhamel and Julianne Hough?

33 Late Night Pics To Entertain Your Raunchy Mind

I hooked up with a teacher at my daughter’s elementary school more than once. It didn’t happen on school property, but she did use a ruler against my ass when we role played.” — Stephen, 37 She was a good girl. She didn’t want to cheat on her husband and that’s what drew me to her. She kept turning me down, even though I could tell she was tempted. Then, one day, she let me rest a hand on her leg. Then inch it up higher. And higher. And pretty soon she was coming with only my fingertips.” — Tyler, 27 Kelley, like myself, is a stay at home mom. She's been our neighbor for almost a year now . We'd have group lunches at different restaurants for the moms in our neighborhood and book clubs at each other's homes, something we could all be a part of. Then Kelley started asking me personally to have lunch with her and have the kids come over while we had girl talk during the weekends. I agreed to the weekend invites because my kids love playing with her little girl and it would be nice to have some girl talk. During our chats, she would make light flirtatious comments about my breasts or my butt. She would often pat my hand or rub my shoulder, but I laughed and shrugged it off as being complimentary. Kelley gently moved my head and hand away and took off my shirt and bra. She stood up, took my hand and walked me to the bedroom. "Lay down", she said. I laid down on the bed and Kelley unzipped my pants and pulled them off. Then she pulled my panties off and tossed them aside. She took her mini skirt and panties off and tossed them to the side as well. We were completely naked ! She got beside me on the bed and began to kiss me softly. My head was spinning. I was in heaven.The pleasure was so overwhelming that I couldn't deal. "Oooohmygod Kelley I'm going to come" I said between my moans. Before I could climax she got up and told me to get on top of her. She layed down on the bed and told me to lift her leg up and place my legs between hers in a scissor style. She was as wet as I was. Our slippery clits touched each other as we positioned ourselves on the bed.About 3 months ago I started to have an affair with my neighbor. We both have children who are friends and we have always spent a lot of time together. It all started off innocently enough and over the years we flirted and started to become emotionally attached. We discussed and shared a lot of things in the past. He is an intelligent person and a good friend of my husband. Most of the time my husband use to travel for his work. I had an ongoing thing with a bartender who worked five minutes away from my house. We were both married, so the situation turned messy, but at first it was fun.” — Johnny, 47

Jabcomics - Anna’s Archive

My ex showed up at my apartment in tears, crying her eyes out about how her husband cheated on her. She wanted revenge. So she got it with me.” — Shane, 29 I got bored being home alone all the time. My husband is an Executive Accountant and doesn't want me to work. So I stay home, clean the house, surf the net, play tennis, and do my next door neighbor. As our climax was building, we ground our hips faster and faster, our pussies getting wetter and wetter. The bed was soaked with our juices. Just when we couldn't take any more our hips stiffened and we rubbed our pussies hard against each other as we climaxed. I climbed off of Kelley and laid down next to her her on the bed....I overheard an older woman at work complaining about how her husband only does missionary in the bedroom and made a joke about how I would be a million times better in bed than him. I never thought of her in a sexual way before that, but when she approached me after hours and asked me to rent a hotel room with her, I accepted — and I’m glad I did. It was the kinkiest sex I’ve ever had. Handcuffs. Whipped cream. Nipple clamps. She wanted me to give her everything her husband wouldn’t.” — Westley, 30 Women who are completely off limits. Women who should want nothing to do with them — but are so attracted to them that she forgets her vows and gives into temptation. I slept with a married woman on a cruise, even though her entire family was sleeping a few cabins away.” — Bradley, 50 These men find infidelity exciting. They like the secrets. The sneaking around. The sin. They will find stories like this, stories of married women deciding to take a risk and cheat, incredibly sexy.

Hot Aunty Seducing Young boy - Hot Scene - video Dailymotion Hot Aunty Seducing Young boy - Hot Scene - video Dailymotion

Now I have ** with him on a regular basis, and my husband is clueless. Once my husband called home and I was talking to him on the phone when my neighbor was going down on me, lol. The woman seated next to me during a long flight gave me a handjob beneath a blanket. I could feel the wedding ring sliding against my skin as she did it.” — Julian, 28

So, I've lived in this house that I'm currently living in for about 15 years (since I was 8). Ever since I was 8 I've had the same neighbors. A nice man and a nice older lady. The husband moved out of the house last year to move closer to work (about 2 cities away) and she stayed at the house. They decided to rent the extra rooms out to some college girls. I met a married woman while we were both walking our dogs. She pretended to invite me over so our dogs could play, but it was really so we could.” — Will, 20 I slept with a bride on her wedding night. But I slept with the groom too. It was the weirdest (yet hottest) threesome.” — Jacob, 28 I'm very happy with this arrangement. Sometimes I have ** twice a day. I get it with my neighbor in the morning and from my husband at night. What modern girl wouldn't love that? Well dude, she came up to me and asked me for a smoke. She bummed one off and then we started talking."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment