276°
Posted 20 hours ago

COSORI Air Fryer Accessories Set, Fit All of Brands 5.5 L, Pack of 6 Including Cake Pan/Pizza Pan/Metal Holder/Multi-Purpose Rack with Skewers/Silicone Mat/Egg Bites Mold with Lid

£10£20Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’ve put together a massive list of air fryer recipes you can make right in the Cosori air fryer 5.8 qt appliance. They all include ingredients, times, and temperatures.

Easy to Use: 13 one-touch cooking functions, including 11 food-specific presets, a Preheat, and a Keep Warm option. You can also adjust the time (1-60min) and temperature (75-205℃) according to your usage habitsIt’s one of the reasons it’s my number one air fryer at home and on my list of the best large air fryers to buy (the 3.7 qt is also on the list of the best small air fryers too). Free Recipes Included: Explore more cooking possibilities in the air fryer (like baking, roasting, grilling, air frying) with original recipes from COSORI chefs Bread pan– a bread pan is another optional accessory for your air fryer. It’s designed specifically for making bread, pizzas and other flatbreads. These pans have sloped surfaces which make it easier to remove the finished product. Air fryer liners– these are thin plastic sheets that fit inside your air fryer basket. They help keep your food warm while keeping the oil temperature down. They’re removable and reusable so there’s no need to throw them away when they get dirty. Recipe Cookbook】Tested by experienced COSORI Chef Team,the recipes meet your frying, grilling, and baking expectation; Besides, search for asin B07PRJYGB2 to get corresponding accessories for more inspiration

Cake tin – cake tins are ideal for making cakes, muffins and cupcakes. They come in many shapes and sizes, including square, round and heart-shaped. Convenient and Safety Features: Automatically resume cooking, overheat protection, automatic shutoff, and pausing-after 30 minutes inactivity, the air fryer will turn off Healthier & Faster Cooking: With rapid air circulation, COSORI air fryer provides you with faster cook and up to 85% less fat food while the same tasty and crispy texture using little to no oil No, there is currently no option to change the volume of the air fryer. I like to hold down the button I need and it only beeps once until I get to the time or temperature I need. Does Cosori Have A New Air Fryer Model Out? Global User's Favourite Air Fryer Brand】 Over 3M+ global users; The leading air fryer brand in the UK; Highly praised by many authoritative organizations and kitchen appliance influencersThe pizza pan makes it even easier to enjoy homemade pizzas with this handy pan. Don’t have time to make a fresh pizza from scratch? Then this is also great for cooking those store-bought fresh or frozen pizzas. Space Saving Design: Its compact size (37.3D*27.2W*31.2H cm-the depth includes basket handle and air outlet spacer) doesn't take up too much space on the counter-top and you can also easily move and store it Prevent scratches and ensure your air fryer is always ready with silicone bases. Place one on the bottom for protection and one on the top of the food to prevent splatter. Using these bases will also make your air fryer easier to clean.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment