276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Casio Edifice Unisex Analogue Watch EFV-110D with Stainless Steel Strap

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

I bought this one as a recommendation from a watch reviewer on YouTube and he has a very good channel and is a nice guy too! If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. I thought it might have been too small with only 35mm case diameter, but I was pleasantly surprised about how well proportioned it is on my 16.It contributes to the watch being extremely legible, despite the small size and gives a sporty vibe without being over the top. When you put this up against some other watches that claim to be ‘affordable luxury’…well, I’m lost for words; in fact, there’s no need for words. Over the next couple of months, it kept popping up on various ads, videos etc so I took the plunge and though, what the heck. Indeed, this is a pretty diminutive watch, though interestingly there’s also a larger version of this same watch, the EFV-100D.

When combined with the 87-gram weight, it is definitely the most comfortable sports watch I’ve ever owned. il braccialetto non è facilissimo da regolare, per lo meno non quello che ho acquistato io ma nel complesso penso sia l'unico difetto attribuibile ad un orologio ben fatto. Casio offers both analogue and digital watches for men and women in a variety of styles and colours, perfect for everyday wear, sportswear and more adventurous activities.As you rotate the watch, they play with the light very nicely thanks to their glossy bevelled edges and the white lume within really fits the overall colourway. You can rely on this: The watch strap has a particularly secure lock that prevents accidental opening. Borrowing more than you can afford or paying late may negatively impact your financial status and ability to obtain credit. That ‘Sapphire’ one is more suited to dressy environments, whilst I think this could probably be dressed up or down more easily to suit different occasions.

Excellent size - far too many watches are now 40mm diameter which looks ridiculous on normal/smallish wrists. Unlike the majority of their watches, this actually comes in slightly higher-quality packaging, with a proper gift box emblazoned with the edifice logo. I seem to be on a streak with these Casio’s as once again this unit seems very well-aligned with the second hand consistently hitting every second indicator as it moves its way around the face.We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose but only if you consent to such sharing. The date didn’t seem to have a quick adjust function and you have to adjust the hands round and round till date changes till correct one but this only has to be done once. Combined with the simple but effective case-back, you get an advertised 100m of water resistance when in place. The glossy, faceted hour and minute hands match exquisitely with the polished bezel and indices, resulting in a very consistent look. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment