276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Twix Salted Caramel Chocolate Biscuit Twin Bars 46g x Case of 30

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When you cut the bars into pieces, the caramel will still be gooey. Like I said before, this is GOOD. But it also means you have to go slow and cut in an – ahem – calculated manner. A sharp knife and a cut made with precise intent goes a long way 😉

Rating the Salted Caramel Twix is tough, because we all know that caramel, shortbread, and chocolate combine to make magic. Yet, the bar’s muted salty/sweet contrast underwhelms. It neither capitalizes on the power of a simple flavor nor deviates strongly enough from the original Twix to feel exciting. Salted caramel fans may enjoy this twist on the original, but it won’t make them forget about the countless other like-flavored products available to satisfy their sweet (and salty) tooth. Spread the caramel mixture on top of the biscuit base and smooth to create an even layer. Put in the freezer overnight to set. When whispers of a new Twix flavor circulated on social media a few weeks ago, junk food fans reveled in the anticipation. Would this new flavor be a crowd-pleasing birthday cake, a seasonal pumpkin spice, or something completely unexpected, like purple ube with a mango twist? (Let the record show that was my idea first, Twix!) Would the long sought-after Sugar Cookie Twix finally hit shelves? Would we chocolate fiends soon be granted a Middle Twix? The thought of salt being separated from caramel until reunited by someone’s mandibles is somewhat tragic. If the salt is not inside the caramel, is it truly salted caramel? Begin the philosophical discussion in the comments below. To finish, decorate with Twix bars, caramel shards, and crushed biscuits. Serve with remaining caramel sauce if desired.

Table of Contents

With this news, the part of me that loves odd and novel flavors experienced the emotional equivalent of a sad trumpet sound effect, but the part of me that remains slightly obsessed with salted caramel was thrilled. I would rather enjoy a familiar flavor executed perfectly than novelty for novelty’s sake.

Prepare the chocolate coating by melting the coconut oil and whisking in the cacao powder and agave nectar.

Subscribe to receive a FREE 7 day meal plan!

Mix the biscuit layer ingredients together with a fork so it resembles a crumbly mixture. Press firmly into a small container or tin (roughly 6” x 3”) to create an even layer. Set aside whilst you make the caramel. I’ve gotten quite a few questions about this copycat Twix bar recipe—these tips will help you perfect the recipe every single time. There are few steps you need to follow to make this Twix Cheesecake. First prepare the salted caramel sauce, then prepare the crust and continue with the cream cheese filling. Then prepare the chocolate ganache and decorate the cake. Prepare the salted caramel sauce This recipe is also on rotation as a go-to party dessert. If you make it, you are practically guaranteed to have a unique sweet treat that no one else has brought, unlike a classic cookie or brownie. Why You Will Love This Recipe Tasting one element at a time, I believe the salt is baked into the shortbread cookie, not the caramel. The separation of salt from caramel might contribute to the fleeting saltiness of the bar as a whole. When located in the least sweet element, the salt needs some help being introduced to the sweet.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment