276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bored of Lunch: The Healthy Air Fryer Book: THE NO.1 BESTSELLER

£9.495£18.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. His debut recipe book, Bored of Lunch: The Healthy Slow Cooker Book, knocked fan favourites Pinch of Nom off the top spot in the UK official book chart in January. Air-fry the beef for 5 minutes, to really help the outside crisp up, then lower the temperature to 180°C or the roast setting and air-fry for 40 minutes.

Tyler Christopher's tragic life: General Hospital star who was married to Eva Longoria admitted he 'flatlined' three times in the grips of alcohol addiction. Harry and Meghan's biographer Omid Scobie shares sneak peek at chapter about the British press in his new. These speedy counter-top machines can whip up a dish in record time with lower energy use and costs. Lower the temperature to 140°C for another 20 minutes then remove, if you want your roast beef slightly pink on the inside. We honour Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples' continuous connection to Country, waters, skies and communities.You will also find a helpful oven-to-air fryer conversion chart, plenty of fan-favourite recipes and calorie counts on every recipe.

Spray the donuts well with low-calorie spray and air-fry for 7 minutes, flipping them halfway through cooking.Emilia Clarke reveals what her true fears were after suffering a brain haemorrhage: 'I wasn't afraid of dying. Whether you're an air fryer fanatic or new to these time- and money-saving appliances, hugely popular healthy-eating platform, Bored of Lunch , will revolutionise your cooking packed with recipes that are quick, healthy and completely delicious. I cooked my way through the shock of my husband walking out on me:They'd been married for 23 years and had. With simple methods and easy-to-find ingredients, this is a perfect accompaniment for the chef looking to expand their repertoire of slow cooker recipes.

Nathan Anthony, the home cook behind Bored of Lunch, embraces the magic of the air fryer to bring you 80 recipes that are quick, healthy and delicious.As a lower energy alternative to a conventional oven, air fryers are a cost-efficient way to make all your favourite dishes and save on your household bill. Making meals in a slow cooker will not only save you plenty of hassle in the kitchen, it’ll save you money too. We celebrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander stories, traditions and living cultures; and we pay our respects to Elders past and present.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment