276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Say No to Bullying

£4.665£9.33Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Have you or your friends left other kids out on purpose? Do you think that was bullying? Why or why not? Criminal Charges may be brought under The Harassment Act and other legislation that is there to protect you and your child. Talk to your family and those who you trust. A problem shared is a problem halved ! If you ever come across anything on the internet that makes you feel uncomfortable, no matter where it is, pleas e report it. Be Cyber-Savvy in all your on-line activities. Teach your children how to be Cyber-Savvy. Being Cyber-Savvy is the new "Don't talk to strangers" Any child can be at risk of being bullied in school. It’s never okay and it can hurt children both physically and emotionally as they grow up. We’re here to help you put a stop to it with resources to promote kindness towards others. Useful Resources: This Anti-Bullying PowerPoint will help children become well-informed about bullying. Bullying is when someone makes you feel bad or hurts you again and again. Bullying can happen at school, out of school or online. Bullying includes:

Thank you so much, your words triggered an emotional response that empowered me, it wasn’t much but a gentle reminder from the universe that ‘I got this’ after several conferences and some assistance from Kent Police, whom also reminded me who I am and what I represent (I’m a rather loud voice for domestic abuse awareness) I dropped my son off this morning with some empowering motivational words and silently prayed to whichever God, deity, angelic presence may be listening to send him the strength to stand up for his right to feel safe in his school environment. We had safeguarding plans put in place and fingers crossed we are moving closer to a resolution. Children who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and gender diverse, or children with intersex variations Research tells us that children really do look to parents and caregivers for advice and help on tough decisions. Sometimes spending 15 minutes a day talking can reassure kids that they can talk to their parents if they have a problem. Start conversations about daily life and feelings with questions like these: Bullying can make working life miserable. You can lose all faith in yourself, you can feel ill and depressed, and find it hard to motivate yourself to work.

Any child can be a victim of bullying; however, statistics indicate that those children who belong to certain groups, or are viewed as being different from their peers, tend to be more vulnerable (Australian Education Authorities 2019). Children who are more likely to be victims of bullying include: An 8 year old boy said recently; "I know I am a bully and it makes me feel good to bully someone - but later on, before I go to sleep, I think about what I have done and I feel really sad and lonely". This 8 year old boy is crying out for help too. Proper guidance and expert counselling will help.

Have you ever tried to help someone who is being bullied? What happened? What would you do if it happens again?

Questions about bullying at school by worried parents

It’s not just about stopping bullying that’s important, but also preventing it. Here are some anti-bullying strategies for educators and school leaders: Have open conversations about people’s differences. People being ‘different’ can be a contributing factor to bullying. Teach about embracing differences with KS2, or read a Twinkl Original story, We Are All Different, to help younger children see the positives in each other. The bullying may not be deliberate. If you can, talk to the person in question as they may not realise how their behaviour has affected you. Work out what to say beforehand. Describe what's been happening and why you object to it. Stay calm and be polite. If you do not want to talk to them yourself, ask someone else to do it for you. Keep a diary Useful Resources: Knowing the difference between someone being unkind or rude and bullying can be difficult for children. This Bullying Scenarios in the Classroom PowerPoint covers different bullying situations and how to spot them.

Useful Resources: This How to Deal With Cyberbullying Poster is a great addition to your classroom, IT suite or home and this High Five Poster will help teach children the steps to deal with conflict and bullying. The National Bullying helpline offers free advice to anyone in the UK experiencing some form of bullying. We talk to worried parents every day about their children and how to stop a bullying problem at school or online. We can help you deal with just about any situation related to bullying, from a child that's too scared to report bullying to their school to helping you deal with a school that's reluctant to act on your bullying concerns. Whatever your situation, we have probably heard it before from parents just like you. We can help you stop bullying. Here are just some of the things we hear every day:Say sorry if you are mean to someone. You can write a message or talk to the person. Think about how to be kind in the future. Not everyone accused of being a bully is necessarily a bully in our view. A bully can be very clever and will often want to point the finger at another person. This is not an uncommon strategy - form of defence. How to spot the genuine bullies from those who are accused (by others) of being a bully (typically by a perpetrator of bullying with a motive), can be extremely difficult. There are also many different types of bullying and understanding this is the first step to recognising it with your children. They include:

How to identify if you're being bullied at work, how to stop it, and advice on getting support. What is workplace bullying? Let your manager or union or staff representative know of the problem, or seek advice elsewhere, such as: Making a formal complaint is the next step if you cannot solve the problem informally. To do this, you must follow your employer's grievance procedure. What about legal action? Verbal – spoken or written words, name calling, teasing, putting someone down, threats to cause harmSometimes the problem continues even after you've followed your employer's grievance procedure. If nothing is done to put things right, you can consider legal action, which may mean going to an employment tribunal. Get professional advice before taking this step. Social - lying, spreading rumours, playing nasty jokes, purposely leaving someone out, embarrassing someone in public Get more ideas for talking with children - PDF about life and about bullying. If concerns come up, be sure to respond. Some employers have specially trained staff to help with bullying and harassment problems. They're sometimes called "harassment advisers". If the bullying is affecting your health, visit a GP. Stay calm Have a whole-school approach to preventing bullying. By activity encouraging the school community to get involved in awareness events like Anti-Bullying Week, everyone can work together to create a better school environment.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment