276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sigrid Rides: The Story of an Extraordinary Friendship and An Adventure on Two Wheels

£9.495£18.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After Travis Nelson, 45, from San Francisco, was made redundant from his job as a software engineer last year, he began to take his four-year-old Norwegian forest cat, Sigrid, on bike rides around London. Mr Nelson, who lives in north London's Belsize Park with his wife, takes trips with deaf cat Sigrid across London Bradley Cooper sweetly holds hands with daughter Lea, 6, as they enjoy an after-school ice cream run in NYC

Chilling moment celebrity medium predicted Matthew Perry's death THREE days before he drowned aged 54 From heartthrob to hair flop! Gerard Butler, 53, sports an unflattering blond hairpiece as he films new crime thriller In The Hand Of Dante in Rome Matthew Perry was found UNDERWATER in hot tub by assistant who lifted his head out to try and get him oxygenIsrael-Hamas war LIVE: Israeli airstrikes destroy 300 targets in Gaza and Lebanon overnight as WHO warns of 'imminent public health catastrophe' Life is sweets! Jamie Laing says building his Candy Kittens brand has brought his boyhood dreams to life - and that making them 100 per cent vegan was a 'no-brainer'

Downcast Chloe Madeley heads out in the wake of marriage split as pictures emerge of James Haskell whispering into mystery blonde's ear at DJ gig Sigi was becoming my passport to meeting people. If I rode without her, I rarely talked to anyone. But when she was with me, I couldn't help making new friends Father-of-11 Elon Musk says parents should be 'incentivized' to have children to 'create the next generation...

Ewan listens to Izzy talk about finding Milo, how this sympathetic cat found out she was pregnant, how Milo first reacted when their baby came home, and how the whole family came together. Ewan listens to Alyssa as she takes us through the emotional and powerful story of Kekoa, the horror of discovering his body drenched in pollen, the anxious nights waiting for news from the vets, and the joy of welcoming him home and helping him recover. Strictly Come Dancing's Amy Dowden reveals she's 'gutted' to miss out on fundraising event as she shares update on her breast cancer journey Savannah Guthrie, 51, reveals fears about flaunting her legs in revealing Taylor Swift costume for Today's Halloween show Calls to boycott Net-a-Porter and MyTheresa after luxury fashion platforms axe Israeli fashion designer Dodo Bar Or for 'posting video comparing Hamas to ISIS'

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment