276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Calvin Klein Eternity Now for Women Eau De Parfum

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I bought this on a whim shortly after I started wearing MJ’s Daisy Eau So Fresh (which I LOOOOVE but dies to a whisper after half an hour on me) and I was definitely feeling more of the fresh fruity floral vibes as opposed to the cloying floral powder bombs that I’ve been obsessed with in the past. I'm glad he accidentally bought this fragrance, because I love orientals, Eternity Now has Tonka, vanilla, cedar and coconut, which are all notes I love. This scent has that spring fresh vibe, which make it very likeable and super girly but once it dries down is a little bit more mature floral fragrance, you can feel the neroli very strong, then with the back of the cashmere is elegant and pretty, I just do not know why for some reason this perfume smell similar to La vie Est Belle Eclat to me once is settle.

Works where I'm at (the South) because as much as we all like to talk about being outside during the summer down here, the truth is many, many Southerners spend the ungodly hot summers in the A/C.

Hmm, upon first spray, this smells like a combination of Victoria's Secret Love Spell, musk, and dryer sheets. As it dries down, you get more of the vanilla/tonka blend and the cedarwood, with the coconut taking a back seat. I use this fragrance in the spring and summer, day or night, I find it's performance to be astoundingly good, where you get at least 4 hours of moderate projection and at least 12 hours as a skin scent. It's brilliance and uniqueness gradually fades away into a cliche pina-coladic scent; then finally comes to an almost annoying pineapple hault.

It was an instant YES for me, the sparkling hit of lychee instantly lifted my spirits and I’m feeling the neroli love during the mid. You might feel like it has run its course after a while but there’s still no denying that there is something a little soothingly special here that would compel you to come back every now and again.

beware do not smell this to closely, don't get your wrist up to your nose it can burn your nostrils hairs! I love this for a good basic that I can wear anywhere and anytime, noticeable but staying in the background. Rights: access, rectification and deletion of data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information, which can be consulted in our Privacy Policy. The only creamy scent I’ve ever liked is the Chanel Allure Homme but THIS, this is creamy tropical coconut magic!

Both men and women can rock this one all day, and my non-binary correspondant is in love with it too. It has got an attitude of a headmistress who is not so approachable and scares the kids to be on her bad side.

Anyway then comes a powerful and almost niche sweetness which is already building a big Tonka Bean and vanilla base. They mention that it has a beautiful smell that stays longer, and that it is a lovely light everyday perfume. Top notes are Quince, Sorbet and Litchi; middle notes are Peach Blossom, Peony and Neroli; base notes are Musk, Cashmere Wood and Ambroxan. The fruity notes aren't detectable on my husband or maybe they evaporated immediately, because he applies it at the same time as his aftershave, right out of the shower, in a steamy bathroom. It`s nothing like the original Eternity or Eternity Summer, this is probably a brand new take - although it`s not quite my cup of tea I must say it would make a good summer perfume as it isn`t too sweet or flowery, more sour, unlike most of today`s perfs, which is really refreshing these days as there has been too much sugary going on.

If you're going to meet people who are sensitive to perfumes, maybe spray it an hour before meeting them. I have noticed that often times fresh light fruity/florals get a lot of bad rep on this site, whereas sweeter, heavier more complex fragrances seem to get a lot more fan love. I might try DKNY Be Delicious on this come spring, but for now I'd rather pull out the powdery soap and florals. Flower Bomb Nectar is another perfume that has this same type of explosive floral type composition). Another facet of this scent I'm really digging is the subtle but noticeable patchouli in the late drydown; this earthy facet augments the warm spiced feel of this fragrance.I was about to finish up my sample and for the first time I used it in the morning right after my shower.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment