276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Diaper Store Intern - Lesbian ABDL: A Younger Woman/Older Woman MD/LG Story

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Can Victoria bring Ava into her world, or will Ava's past come back to destroy her before she has a chance to get out?

It features diaper changes (wet), spanking, punishment, lesbian threesome, Dominants and a submissive. This is my first story which is about a 10 year old boy named Sam who wet his bed due to unknown circumstances. With over 6 million of the world’s best eBooks to choose from, Kobo offers you a whole world of reading.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

But with Sasha's two-month visa ending in just days, how will she ever be able to leave Kira behind? Her bratty ways, the way she was always in everyone’s business, and the slutty vulnerability she emanated had Clare wanting to bend her over and teach her a lesson. Enter the world of Tina Moore, as she takes you on a journey through six endearing stories with a lot of kink thrown in for measure.

When Clare gets her chance, she takes it with both hands as she learns why Holly is such a brat, and what she needs to stop being Clare's naughty girl. As the young, stunning, blonde Meg catches Anna's eye, she knows exactly who she wants to be her perfect baby girl. And how will Stella react when she finally has the chance to actually be diapered and live out her submissive ABDL fantasies for real? I think it’s always so damaging when the Mommy or Baby want the lifestyle 24/7 because it only let’s one side of a person’s personality to be expressed and repressing anything is not super healthy. A 5 star read that I could not put down and even though I had already read the books, I knew I had to get the audio as well and it was the best decision ever!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment