276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Absolute White New Formula Teeth Whitening Gel Pen Fine Bristles Soft Brush

£1.495£2.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There seems to be less than 50 per tube. Can I use this product immediately after using whitening gel for 15 minutes?

Easily Removes Teeth Stains - Say goodbye to built-up damage from drinks and smoking habits with our tooth whitening kits. Each anti-leak tooth whitening pen targets the tooth’s surface with the help of the vegan tooth whitening gel. Clean up those stains for a better look. EASY TO APPLY TO EACH TOOTH - We've created a stress free and straightforward system, making it easy for you to apply the teeth whitening gel to each tooth without a mess. Our innovative product consists of easy-to-use teeth whitening swabs that you can twist to release the whitening solution and then apply within seconds for beautiful white teeth in no time.FOR HARD TO REACH SPOTS - Conquer the challenge of whitening crooked or crowded teeth. Our tooth whitener pen features a precision brush designed to reach every nook and cranny of your teeth, ensuring even whitening in those hard-to-reach areas. Experience the confidence that comes with a white and bright smile, regardless of the alignment of your teeth. If you are combining these two products (ask your dentist first), then the light should be used after the pen. Does it swell up your gums?

It’s recommended that you wait for your braces to be removed for best results. How can I use this with the whitening led light? Apply a thin layer of gel on teeth, and leave for thirty minutes. For more detailed instructions, see above. I have Braces! Can I still use this? But with so many products on the market, it’s important to know the facts. Most whitening products use peroxide, a strong bleaching chemical, so buying a high-quality and reliable product is essential. Researching the right product for you can help you avoid side-effects such as gum irritation and tooth sensitivity.

Contact

The product works by applying a layer of gel to your teeth. The gel contains hydrogen peroxide, a kind of bleach. While it is on the surface of your teeth, it will make them whiter ( view details). In pen form, the Absolute White Teeth Whitening Pen is very convenient and easy to apply. It also comes with a petroleum jelly, which is like Vaseline. This can be used to protect your gums and lips from the peroxide. 2. Is Absolute White Teeth Whitening Pen safe?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment