276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HIMI Gouache Paint Set, 24 Colours x 30ml with 3 Brushes & a Palette, Unique Jelly Cup Design, Non-Toxic, Guache Paint for Canvas Watercolour Paper - Perfect for Beginners, Students, Artists(Green)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Here is a painting I created with my Himi Gouache Set based off a scene in Howl’s Moving Castle. Yes, the colors are this vibrant! I also find synthetic Filbert paintbrushes to be helpful. A Filbert paintbrush with a flat end and a rounded top is suitable for filling in larger areas. However, if you’re using gouache for detailed illustrations or calligraphy, a heavily textured paper can add a lot of character to your work. What brushes are suitable for gouache? Each of the paint cups comes individually protected with a peel-off film. I chose to peel off the film and not retain it all. So, overall, I recommend the Himi Gouache paints. Frequently asked questions about Gouache Paint. What is the difference between jelly gouache and gouache?

Most gouache color tubes range in size from 12-15 ml, so 30 ml is quite a generous size for gouache. HIMI Gouache Refill Paints,White Color(200 ml Bottles), Non Toxic Paint for Canvas and Paper, Art... Thanks for stopping by today! If you learnt something from this tutorial, do share this post with a friend or on social media! Tag me @smithakatti #smithakatti I’d love to see what you create! If you’re not familiar with gouache, it’s similar to watercolor in the sense that it’s a water-based medium, but the pigment is a lot more opaque and less transparent. Kvašová barva je barva mezi akvarelem a temperou. K jeho ředění se používá také voda. Kvašovými barvami jde při dostatečném naředění vodou vytvářet podobné efekty jako s barvami akvarelovými. Kvašové barvy jsou ale hustší než akvarelové a mají krycí schopnosti, protože v jejich základu bývá namíchaná už běloba. Jde s nimi vytvářet husté neprůhledné povrchy. Na rozdíl od akrylu, který je voděodolný, jsou po zaschnutí stále vodou roztíratelné, čímž umožňují míchání barev přímo na podkladu a vzniku plynulých přechodů v malbě. Kvašové barvy můžete zakoupit v pánvičkách, kovových tubách či v plastových tubách. Nejčastěji se maluje štětci. Kvaš po zaschnutí lehce zesvětlá a také zmatní. Lze s ním pracovat na papír, textil či na omítku. SkladováníThey also hold a good amount of paint, so you don’t have to keep dipping into your paint palette as often.

As for mixing colors, I have found that they mix great! The colors do not turn muddy and remain very vibrant. This means that when you are finished using a specific color, you can lay the plastic lid over the paint again, and it will prevent the gouache from drying out too fast. The color range that comes in this set is amazing, I got just the 18 color set. There is also this 24 paint set if you are interested. I want to try painting with texture next- as these jelly paints will supposedly hold the brush or palette knife texture while drying.

I'm an artist and blogger. I'm shy and quiet, and I need to connect with others. This is how I find fulfillment for my life's journey and I hope to inspire an infinite amount of people in their own self discoveries. What’s New on the Blog There is no specific, manufacturer information on quality of paints – Best for student use rather than artist or professional use (If I sell an original painting, I want to use professional paints that are long-lasting and fade-resistant)

You can also remove each color tub from the paint box and place them in an easy-to-access position to make your painting process more streamlined. How do you paint with jelly gouache paint? For gouache paints, it is recommended that you use any paintbrush that is made for watercolor or acrylic. I splurged and bought a set of Himi Paintbrushes as well. Just could not resist the pretty aqua color they came in! The set I got, has all Round paintbrushes. I use round paintbrushes the most. They come in sizes 12, 10, 9, 6, and 5. A round 6 is a great brush size for you to have in your supplies, and this one is great! Brushes: When painting with gouache paint, you don’t want to use expensive watercolor brushes. Gouache is a bit harder to get out of the paintbrush, so use a brush more similar to acrylic paintbrushes. These brushes are very affordable and work well. You can use this paint in sketchbooks as well, but make sure that they’re watercolor sketchbooks. Directions Setting Up the Paint The best way to preserve it is to put the whole set in a large durable zip up plastic bag. This will keep it from drying out for a month or two.When I first discovered gouache paint, it was from a video on the internet! I saw someone unboxing their gouache paint in small jelly containers with peel off lids. I knew I had to try it!

Himi Gouache is a popular paint that is on the market, and gouache is a very fun paint to learn how to use. In this post, I will explain the characteristics of Himi Gouache that make it so popular and worthwhile compared to other gouache brands. What Is Himi Gouache? Update: Refills are now available in larger pouches on Aliexpress as well. Thank you to Mina in the comment section for letting me know <3 Avoid overworking the paint as you layer paint. The first layer of paint will lift if it’s not all the way dry.

For best results, keep a wet edge when working. It doesn’t cause blooms like watercolor paint, but it can result in a smoother finish. I would highly recommend the Himi gouache paints for beginners but also for experienced artists looking to expand their collection with an inexpensive set of alternative colors. I recommend if you are a beginner that you start here with my watercolor tutorials where I discuss supplies and technique, then continue on to using gouache.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment