276°
Posted 20 hours ago

YSL The Shock Volumizing Mascara 8,2ml #1 Asphalt Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I do two coats to get the best results but if you like to do more you can definitely build this mascara up without the spidery effect. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. The best part about the mascara is that is formulated from natural ingredients, which will be easy on your skin.

Yves Saint Laurent Mascara The Shock, Ashphalt Black

Yves Saint Laurent is known for producing spectacular mascara and this deep black formula is no exception. Don't leave your lashes behind, treat them to the luxurious Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effect Faux Cils Mascara. The formula is extremely gentle and will provide your skin with every substance it needs to be healthy. My favourite brands are Charlotte Tilbury, MAC and Fenty so you’ll see them more frequently than others, but I like affordable products too especially hidden gems (I mean who doesn’t?This primer acts as a base coat to amplify and extend the life of YSL Mascaras for a complete two-step lash look.

YSL Shocking Mascara Volume – Look Incredible

Guarantee is too expensive and my L’Oreal one is just as good but I really see a difference when I use it.We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. They want to maximize the volume of their eyelashes, while still keeping their skin in the best possible shape.

MASCARA by Yves Saint Laurent Beauty International INTENSE MASCARA by Yves Saint Laurent Beauty International

This volumising mascara looks after and defines your lashes for up to 9 times more volume compared to bare lashes. The YSL volume effect mascara formula includes pro-vitamin, walnut leaf extract shipped from the YSL Ourika garden in Morocco and nourishing argan oil. The curved brush was inspired by professional curling irons and is intended to create glamorously curled lashes that hold up day-after-day. Lancôme has put hours of effort into creating the best possible make-up, and the cosmetics are already receiving rave reviews from experts throughout the industry. I know for a fact that YSL mascaras dry very quickly, mine still works just fine, so I’ll report back.

The mascara adds volume and length to your lashes, perfect for women that are struggling with thinning lashes. You deserve cosmetics that are designed for women like you, and fortunately, several cosmetic companies have risen to the occasion. Despite being waterproof, I find it not too hard to remove with an oily cleanser and micellar water. Bourjois includes a large styling lash that easily boosts your volume, and ensures that your lashes are silky smooth and super stylish. Your eyes will remain in top shape and you will feel great after using Clinique’s volumizing product.

Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet Faux Cils Shocking Mascara

Looking good is strongly correlated with success at work, in relationships, and with high self-esteem. I am VERY fussy with my makeup, and usually change my products constantly but I have stayed using this mascara because it's the best. By looking through this selection of products, you can find the mascara necessary to improve your life. Achieving the best possibly look seems like an impossible task, but with the right cosmetics, you can improve your beauty and your confidence. While many associate beauty products with younger women, there is a high demand for cosmetics for older women.If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page. The signature fibre brush sweeps on a product free of clumping, flaking, or smudging, leaving lashes looking thicker from root to tip. The product is extremely well-crafted, so your lashes will be well-defined without any clumping or smudging.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment