276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Evergreen: Discover the Joy in Every Season

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So last nights vlog has peed me off so much! Talking about how she wants to work with small brands and help them grow! That one business she’s shared now can afford private school! I’m now struggling for sales as many businesses are and she could have helped me! It’s just not fair Congratulations to @loisgriff for the thread title which received 21 votes (with thanks to @Sofie) 🥇 🍾🥂 Seeing #EvergreenTheBook in its final form for the first time at @jaffe_and_neale was a moment I will never, ever forget. If you’ve followed my journey for a while now, you’ll know that I’ve spent the past few years transforming my lifestyle and mindset after coming to the realisation that I’d spent my entire life up until that point, misunderstanding success and overlooking the natural beauty infront of me. Though that journey has led me to a destination that now provides me with an abundance of daily contentment and courage, that feels easy to access these days (if I look for it) the journey itself was anything but effortless… Even though she looked like a model, I don't remember her being thought "pretty" (she was always a bit hairy looking) or her ever receiving any attention from boys - infact some called her "Chlamydia" on realising how toxic she was. She would be very nice and sweet to anyone she wanted to be friends with, but they would stay best of friends for a few weeks or months then never speak to each other again. Generally she was very full of herself, thought she was better than everyone else, and had no time for anyone who didn't worship her or wasn't worthy. She would manipulate the more clever students into helping her with her work, but bully and humiliate them when she no longer had any use for them. I was never at the receiving end of any of this, I'd worked her out early on and steered clear, but we had mutual friends and she stole things from me on a couple of occasions.

Lydia Millen proves things DO get worse in the replies to her Lydia Millen proves things DO get worse in the replies to her

February 2021 Josie (Fashion Mumblr) and husband Charlie openly support Lydia's behavior by saying there are two sides to every story Are you able to sign and dedicate a copy to Louise and I pay you direct, or is there any other way? Unfortunately the cringey and hairy comments are pretty much spot on, I can't even argue with them I am nothing short of a massive cringe fest and I'm almost certainly descended from Yeti's somewhere along the line. May 2021 Big reveal 2. En suite (not finished...waiting for bath..see above), utility (repainted), powder room (see above), master bedroom (see above).I always aim to add a little luxury touch to all my outfits. I love vintage Hermès Twilly scarves for attaching to handbags, wrists, or incorporating into hairstyles for a pop of colour that’s elevated by the silk fabric. Finishing touches? Half heartedly trying something then calling in the 'experts' e.g. interior decoration and planting flower beds Alistair Keith Gordon, born on 10th April 1989 (known to everyone as Ali) hardly ever referred to by his birth name. Affectionately named and sometimes referred to as the 'House Elf' and 'Aldi' after the cut price supermarket - see Lydia) by Tattlers

Evergreen: Discover the Joy in Every Season by Lydia Elise

Finally, the team and I were chatting about an episode of Jake Humphrey’s podcast the other day because he shared some advice that made all three of us go “YES”. That advice is as follows…The book that started it all and the first time I ever finished a self development book in my life. Sarah’s book really does give a whole different approach and meaning to self help literature, she’s funny, unapologetic and over whelming likeable despite touching on a number of areas I’d always given way too many “f**ks” to even begin to navigate. I can’t wait for more books from her! My professional advice would be to take some time out, to work out who she is, find a meaningful charity or cause that she can champion with sincerity and be humble and also recognise that although she feels she might 'deserve' the success and that she 'helps' countless amounts of small businesses she needs to stay humble. There are superstars that behave more gracefully than a two-bit chav who posts on social media occasionally. It took ten years to build and can take just ten minutes to crumble.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment