276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Diesel Zero Plus Eau De Toilette Spray for Women 75ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Italian designer of this scent has a collection of creations behind him that are complex and mysterious, and uncommon of course. This is a comforting smell but definitely, as someone commented not suited for a younger lady, this definitely has some mature grit in it and requires some sass to gratify it's unique smell.

Plus Plus has just brought me back to that time, when I went to the mall and came back with a headache because of all the perfumes I tested. Bought because it smelled great on a friend who I ended up giving it to as it didn’t smell so great on me unfortunately.Top notes are Pineapple, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Red Apple, Plum, Pepper, Cassia and Bitter Orange; middle notes are Magnolia, Orchid, Lily-of-the-Valley, Jasmine, Moroccan Rose and iris; base notes are Cacao, Vanilla, White Musk, Amber, Sandalwood and Cedar. Very creamy and quite alluring, very unique, could be a signature scent - I have a soft spot for this one! It has a coconut note to it, similar to 0+ fragrance - I could smell it straight from the bottle and then on the skin, too.

It's not an in-your-face kind of scent, but it does project past arms length and longevity is really good, at least 7 hours. It reminds me of a woman who may have had on a vanilla scent who hugged her significant other of the opposite sex and some of his cologne rubbed off and mixed with hers. Much like Plus Plus Feminine (Diesel), it has a slight plasticy smell (probably due to a coconut accord) that I think is due to a similar base accord in both perfumes. I personally adore cocoa smells and this perfume blends perfectly with my skin's chemistry and I have received many compliments when wearing this. The opening is truly weird - watered down synthetic candied green cherry - one you can sometimes get with Martini Bianco.I see comparisons to Dali Laguna and Armani Lei in the reviews, both of which I enjoy, but neither of which spring to mind when I smell this. One thing I have noticed is that Burberry Brit reminds me of Diesel Plus Plus, even though I'm not sure they share any notes. Reminds of a love child of a poor man's Hypnotic poison, Angel and Versace Crystal noir, quite cloying vanilla, a good dose of gardenia and coconutty sun tan oil quite possibly the gardenia itself. I cant even believe this is a perfume, this is the opposite of a perfume, this is something would make people whisper about you behind your back, its like sunscreen lotion and my boyfriends rank smelling heel scrub.

I received this perfume as a gift several years ago and I must say the first couple times I used it I didn't think I liked it much. but after the cool down and middle notes, the jasmine, vanilla and soft fresh, powdery notes actually are very lovely and pleasant on my skin. First off, the notes listed above are incorrect, but I think I found the correct notes on the internet and it was hard to find. When I first bought the perfume the notes I listed here were the ones I found more prevalent online and I knew for sure there was a lily note and a milk note from press releases when the scent was first released.We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. The opening blast was reminiscent of nail polish remover, but once the liquid dried on my skin, it reminded me of a breezier version of Bath and Body Works "Coconut Lime Verbena", which is a nice enough fragrance, but one that doesn't work exceptionally well with my chemistry.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment