276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Heal. Grow. Love: Words to Help You Become

£6.76£13.52Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our trauma-informed couples therapists have specialized training to support couples and individuals through infidelity . This eBook can be accessed through the free Dymocks eReader app, ( iOS, Android, Windows), or downloaded via Adobe Digital Editions (and other . is a collection of poetry and prose penned to fuel your healing while inspiring you to grow and love. Once again Pierre, you have managed to capture the thoughts and feelings of many without the need to consult another. He gently coaxes encouragement, confirmation, and empowerment for readers to evolve into a better, more healthy version of themselves.

It's the book I didn't know I needed until I had it and I will recommend it to anyone willing to listen-or needing comfort and tough love as they navigate this life.I’ve come to realise with reflection after reading the many quotes and sitting in deep thought with my post it notes, that these three things take time.

We pay respect to the Elders past, present and emerging, and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today. My own story has brought me to struggle with opening my heart, not in the area of trust or love but in the physical. I read the book in one sitting with taking some breaks in between, so I could properly sit and reflect on the thoughts which were being pushed to the front of my brain, wipe away the tears and check myself. I’ll never find a guide, only realisation and a slap in the face to raise my hand and say guilty to a few of these quotes. To have someone be able to put feelings, thought and memories into words and still FEEL THE FEELINGS of them is a remarkable thing that I don´t think many more can do with same ease as P.Absolutely love Pierre Alex Jeanty and his beautiful way with putting the human experience to words. Sex therapy can also improve help us improve our sexual confidence, have less performance anxiety, and heal from all the ways our experiences make us feel shameful about sexuality. He must have really listened to women because his understanding of our deepest desires is so sensitively captured in his poems.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment