276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nodus Hifold Wallet

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hopefully, you've got your everyday carry to a point where it kept you prepared through the past year, but that doesn't mean there isn't room for improvement. That being said, I personally feel the Nodus Hifold to be a fantastic, durable, and highly functional wallet. I no longer feel that I am using a non-natural material technology object, for the case radiates a separate charm, and is a joy to handle. I have since escalated this through PayPal and am waiting for a resolution, as even after a month they have not responded to my dispute on PayPal either.

After trying out many wallets from Bellroy, Ekster, Shinola, and Leatherology, this was the best choice.From the truly premium leather to the stitching, you can just tell it's a top notch product right of the bat. The edges are rounded over, so the leather that comes around is sewn, but they are painted, which gives them a little bit more reinforcement and wearability before it starts affecting the top of the leather. The sewing on this wallet is acceptable, in a way it puts the enforcement where needed, and the texture of this leather is quite agreeable, besides, it smells pleasant.

It determines the aesthetics, usability, and comfort of the thing in question, and if you get all those things right, it’s really hard to make a bad wallet. It was the one thing that held back the FREE from actual one-tool-to-rule-them-all status, and why the Wave+ remains neck and neck with the FREE as its true competition. So, in conclusion the case feels great in hand, good leather that has a pleasant texture and magsafe compatibility.

Your item will receive priority handling and will benefit from a full online tracking service so can check your package's progress along the way. The 20th Anniversary Collection features a trio of exclusive pieces—a special edition Ridgepack and Unit Zipper Pouch, and an all-new Sling Bag, designed exclusively for 3sixteen—all made in the USA from custom-dyed Horween Chromexcel leather and a robust 19 oz heavy-duty cotton duck canvas with durable water-repellent (DWR) coating, complemented with luxury shiny nickel G2 zippers with faux suede zipper pullers.

Among their expansive collection is this card packed with tools to help you escape trouble if you’re ever held captive or restrained. I’ve been using it for the past month and a half, and I have to say it’s grown to become my new favorite wallet: fitting perhaps slightly less than my previous one, but doing it in finer style and without bulging out my jeans pocket as much. In a small footprint, it can carry up to 16 cards along with anything else you’d like without acting like you’re a pocket hoarder.I have not been able to determine where the wallet is made, but with the leather coming from Italy, I am pretty sure that this is created and manufactured somewhere within the EU. This high-performance polycarbonate is highly unbreakable and resistant to drops, scratches, and even chemical corrosion, and compared to other materials like wood or metal, its lightweight construction allows for fatigue-free carry and use.

Nodus covers the wallet with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty against material and manufacturing defects when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended. Its name is a little misleading, though, as it can only fit a few coins and its greatest usefulness is for someone like me, richer on contactless cards than nickel-based legal tender. As avid watch enthusiasts ourselves, we love seeing the discussion on the topic, and our recent posts on our social media channels have generated some excellent responses. Vosteed, known for its high-quality knives featuring innovative designs, has recently launched its new Dachshund knife, named after the clever and lively dog breed. It would also have been nice if both exterior pockets were RFID-shielded, however only one side is (the one without the octopus on it).Its outer pull tab lets you cascade out up to 8 cards for nimble access and easy organization with full RFID blocking protection. The main selling point of this wallet is its wonderful array of classic and unique features that it holds. Made from full grain vegetable tanned Italian leather, this Nodus offering is a classy affair indeed and will be a welcome addition to any stylish man’s line up of everyday carry essentials. But if you want to slim down in style, minimalist wallets from Nodus offer all the slots you need to keep everything accessible and organized plus RFID protection, in an ultra-thin form factor. The lock can be easily operated with either hand, and it also adds to the fidget-friendly nature of the knife.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment