276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Andis 17150(TS-1) Pro Foil Lithium Titanium Foil Shaver, Cord/Cordless, Gray

£40.24£80.48Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Being compact and light weight, weighing only 142 grams making it easy to use and perfect for travelling. The ProFoil Lithium Titanium Foil Shaver from Andis has long been a favorite among barbers for its ability to cut hair at skin level. The ultra long-lasting lithium-ion battery doubles the run-time of its competitors, you can focus solely on your next smooth finish. Features lithium-ion battery provides maximum power, while delivering up to 80 minutes of runtime on a single charge.

And when used on the sides and back of my head, it’s very smooth and comfortable and I never got any irritation or redness at all. Even though it lacks any rubber-like surfaces, it’s very easy to handle and to grip firmly, again thanks to its reduced weight.You’ll essentially have to rely on the small brush included in the package to remove the hair clippings. Features a powerful and quiet rotary motor and gold titanium hypoallergenic foil for irritation-free shaving. On the cheeks, chin and below the nose it was fine most of the time, but again, I tried not to be sloppy and only use light pressure and short, controlled strokes.

I absolutely didn’t expect the foils to wear out anywhere near as quickly as they did – but I found out when I dug a small hole in my head.I also noticed that whenever I shaved after a few days, there’ll be a clear change in the way the motor sounds, the shaver would vibrate a lot and the hair clippings would fly all over the place. I would not recommend the Andis ProFoil to users dealing with razor bumps or ingrown hairs, I think there are much better alternatives, despite the fact that a gentler electric shaver won’t be able to get as close. On the other hand, the Wahl Finale has a slightly better battery life (90 minutes compared to 80 in the case of the Andis) and it also includes a charging stand.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment