276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lyyt | Lamp Socket Converter | B22 to E27 - Bayonet to Edison

£55.28£110.56Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I was curious so I looked it up, and for the avoidance of doubt, in case anyone reading this question is wondering, replacing a light fitting is non-notifiable under Part P of the building regulations and therefore does not require a qualified person to either do the work nor to certify it as sound. If you have B22 lamps (bulbs) you want to fit into an E27 holder, then you are converting E27 to B22, which should pose no problem.

The Adapter for lampholders Male E27 => Male B22 with its socket is characterized by a set of specifications. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). For tubes or any products over a metre in length please not this will be subject to additional charges. Ideal for those looking to utilise existing bulbs in different fittings, this converter is a handy accessory in varied lighting setups.Remember which wire is connected to the ground (bare/green or yellow green striped wire), live (red, orange or blue wire) and neutral (black wire) connections.

It's not ideal but perhaps this is enough precaution to see me through a couple of years before I replace them for E27 style bulbs. The colour code, , does not only include the colour temperature, which has already been mentioned, but also the colour rendering, which is defined by the ability to make us distinguish all the colors of illuminated objects. Mi-Light/ MiBoxer, POS, MW Power, GLP, Delta, LED line® and LEDOM brands will definitely be delivered earlier than 2 weeks time.

No need tools to install, simply screw the socket adapt into B22/Bayonet type socket, then screw in E27 bulb.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment