276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NOCO GENIUS10UK, 10A Car Battery Charger, 6V and 12V Portable Smart Charger, Battery Maintainer, Trickle Charger and Desulfator for AGM, Leisure, Lithium, Motorbike, Motorcycle and Caravan Batteries

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Repair: An advanced charging mode designed to recover lost battery capacity when left idle or undercharged and restoring the battery to its original performance. Now, it’s important to be aware that other battery maintainers, such as the CTEK MXS10 charger, also have desulfation modes. CTEK’s is also excellent (they too have a high-end Reconditioning Mode) but most of the other chargers on the market have relatively ineffective desulfator modes (understandably given their cheaper price).

NOCO GENIUS10 Reviews - NOCO

After letting it sit overnight (now the second night), I still only see the one red pulsing light indicating I don’t have 25% of the battery charged, so I figured I will just wait. FREE UK delivery applies to Zone A, UK Mainland England, Wales and Southern Scotland (Central Belt of Scotland) and Excludes surcharge post codes and areas.Can it rescue every single battery, every single time? That’d be a no. If the battery plates have been mechanically damaged somehow, or the battery has been compromised chemically then pretty much no force on heaven or Earth can help it! That won’t be the case most of the time, though. For the vast majority of people 12V Repair Mode will do the job. The Genius10 represents the next generation of battery charging and maintenance. It is 17% smaller and delivers 28% more power than the previous G7200 charger and includes enhanced features. Keeping your battery in top condition has never been easier, simply connect the Genius10 and select the charge mode. That's all you have to do for worry free, year round battery maintenance. If your battery is deeply discharged then chances are the Genius10 can recover it. It automatically detects and recovers batteries as low as 1 volt. For batteries lower than 1 volt there is a 'Force Mode' function to detect and charge batteries down to Zero volts. Supply: Provides reliable and stable power for maintaining onboard computer settings while replacing a vehicle battery, as well as, powering 12-volt device like tire inflators. Safety: Short-Circuit: Yes, Open Circuit: Yes, Overheating: Yes, Overcharge: Yes, Spark Proof: Yes, Reverse Polarity: Yes. Multiple modes: Safely charge and maintain both 6-volt and 12-volt vehicle or leisure batteries, including Flooded, AGM, EFB, Lithium and Start-Stop batteries.

NOCO GENIUS1 1-Amp Battery Charger | Halfords UK NOCO GENIUS1 1-Amp Battery Charger | Halfords UK

We’ve mentioned a couple, the quality and reliability you’d expect from a NOCO product. With higher quality components and hardier materials it’s just less likely to break down or create a dangerous scenario (though not impossible, of course).

It has now been a total of over 36 hours and still only one red pulsing light on only the first light (still less than 25% charged). I will be so happy when the I see the second light, so I know it is beginning to work! Meet the GENIUS10 - Similar to our G7200, just better. It's 17% smaller and delivers 115% more power. And it's simpler and easier to use than ever before. Introducing the all new GENIUS 10, one of Noco most powerful, highest performing, energy efficient and compact chargers yet. The GENIUS 10 is a 6v and 12v battery charger, battery maintainer, and battery desulfator rated at 10 Amps for lead acid automotive, marine, and deep cycle batteries, including flooded, gel, AGM, and maintenance free plus lithium-ion batteries. Meet the GENIUS 10 - Similar to Noco G7200, just better. It is 17 percent smaller and delivers 115 percent more power. And it is simpler and easier to use than ever before. We were surprised, given the price, that the NOCO 10 doesn’t come with a bag to keep the device and cables in. Nor does it have a voltage readout on the device.

Noco Genius10 Battery Charger Maintainer and Desulfator 10 Noco Genius10 Battery Charger Maintainer and Desulfator 10

Any climate: Prevents overhearing and undercharging the battery by dynamically altering each charge based on the ambient temperature resulting in a more precise charge for longer battery life. Do more with Genius - Designed for 6-volt and 12-volt lead-acid automotive, marine, and deep-cycle batteries, including flooded, gel, AGM, and maintenance-free, plus lithium-ion batteries. Do more with Genius - Designed for 6v and 12v lead acid automotive, marine and deep cycle batteries, Including flooded, gel, AGM, and maintenance free, plus lithium-ion batteries. Enjoy precision charging - An integrated thermal sensor detects the ambient temperature and alters the charge to eliminate over-charging in hot climates and under-charging in cold climates. Force Mode will charge your battery even if voltage gets as low as 0 volts (in reality it will be just above 0, maybe 0.01V).Since the NOCO Genius 10 UK has desulfation as part of its charging process, there’s no doubt it will keep your battery healthier and last longer, maybe even double its lifespan. Diagnostics: Detects, warns and halts the charging process when connected to the wrong battery, an improper connection or spent battery.

NOCO GENIUS10UK, 10A Car Battery Charger, 6V and 12V Portable

A few hours later, I got tired of waiting and thought maybe the car itself, still attached to the battery was drawing from the battery was drawing too much energy and the battery wasn’t charging for that reason. I reasoned 10 Amps was more than 2 Amps so I bought the NOCO Genius 10 to see how that would work. It arrived within 12 hours and my NOCO Genius 2 was still only showed the one red flashing LED light. However, short mains and charge leads, a high price, non-IP65 construction, and no separate reconditioning mode all cost it points. Thirdly, the Genius10UK has 12V Supply Mode, which is, well, exactly what it sounds like. If you have any portable electronics devices that work by 12V supply then you can power them. Devices like air pumps, water pumps as well as gadgets like mobile phones, tablets and GPS units can all be powered in this way.Simple to set up and use - Plug In, connect to the battery, select a charge mode, and start charging your battery. A fully automatic, worry free battery charger for year round use. Fourthly, and finally, this model can also charge 6V AGM batteries. The other NOCO Genius models cannot. So this model covers a full range of batteries: 12V lead-acid, including AGM, lithium and also 6V lead-acid and AGM. Charges dead batteries as low as 1-volt. Or use the all-new Force Mode that allows you to take control and manually begin charging dead batteries down to zero volts.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment