276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Geekria Shield Headphones Case Compatible with Sony WH-XB900N, WH-H910N, WHH900N, WH-1000XM4, WH-1000XM3 Case, Replacement Hard Shell Travel Carrying Bag with Cable Storage (Deep Red)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The ANC is great when it comes to lower frequencies like ventilator noises, but not so good when it comes to human speaking. ANC is definitely not the best, but it's there and it's not horrible.

Press and hold for two seconds: Turns the headphones on and off. Also enters Bluetooth pairing mode when turned on. At lower levels, in particular, it can sound slightly unbalanced. The midrange and treble cut can be compensated via equaliser, but this is also level-dependent. Accordingly, I was grateful for the two user-defined memory locations. I would describe the sound image in active mode as “pimped” and I definitely mean that in a positive sense. These Sony headphones have no claim to audiophile neutrality and do not pursue HiFi-style tuning. Rather, they aim to be fun to listen to. And that’s exactly what they do well! There’s a push from the drivers and a shove in the low bass – it reminded me a little of a visit to a club or watching an action thriller in the cinema.

Sound of the Sony WH-XB910N

The hallmark of Sony headphones is sound quality, more specifically, bass. Not only does it come in abundance on the WH-XB910N, thanks to Extra Bass technology, but Sony also added their spatial audio and upscaling features to make music livelier and more engrossing. Ambient Sound is the superior feature. You get 20 adjustable levels and full control over the amount of external sound that comes through the mics. I could hear everything around me clearly, from construction work across the street to chats taking place across the house. The feature is strong enough that you don’t have to enable the Focus on Voice setting to amplify people’s vocals. Sony WH-XB910N app and special features The microphone quality is okay, for calls in a quiet environment gonna be fine, but don't expect anything serious microphone quality.

The Sony headphones app is one of the best headphones app out there, with many settings and a nice equalizer (more about that later). With super effective noise-cancelling and vibrant, energetic sound these headphones provide a fantastic listening experience. Noise from the outside world won’t phase you and you’ll feel like you’re having a party when you put them on. These are fun and bassy although admittedly that may not be what everyone is looking for. Sony WH-XB910N review: also consider The overall build quality is pretty nice, the earcups are nice and soft, and the plastic headband doesn't feel cheap, even though it is not as nice as the one on the xm4. The case that comes with it is great because it will definitely protect your headphones to a certain level. The looks of the xb910n are very controversial, I don't really like it, because of the very wide headband.

As far as the battery life goes, this thing is perfect, 30 hours with ANC, and 50 hours without, which is true. The Sony WH-XB910N’s built-in DSEE sound enhancement, which according to the manufacturer enhances compressed data formats, can be switched to automatic mode. I simply left it switched on for my test, but did not notice any real differences when switching it off, at least not with decently resolved MP3 files. Furthermore, the test headphones offered optimisation for the 360 Reality Audio format, but this is supported in principle by every pair of stereo headphones. The three-dimensional sound impression and the object-oriented panning of corresponding audio files, which are available via Tidal or Deezer, for example, are strongly production-dependent, however, and we will not be evaluating them in further detail here. Connecting the headphones to your devices is as easy as switching them on and tapping the popup that appears on your smartphone or PC screen, you won't even need to open your Bluetooth settings. After that, every time you switch them on they should connect automatically. ANC/Ambient button: Cycles between ANC on and 'Ambient' mode, which allows you to better hear your surroundings without turning off your audio.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment