276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MEGA Construx Game of Thrones Castle Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So, if you prefer LEGO over Mega Construx, or Mega Construx over LEGO, I encourage you to switch things up and try something new.

LEGO Alternatives That Still Work With LEGO Bricks 5 LEGO Alternatives That Still Work With LEGO Bricks

Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.When it comes to military-themed sets, LEGO has always kept its distance. But that does open the door for smaller brands, like Sluban, to fill that niche. While Sluban's military theme is its broadest, it does do other themes based on real-life vehicles and occupations such as the construction, city, and firefighting themes. Halo Energy Sword Fully Handmade With Stainless Steel, Metal Elite Energy Sword,Halo Plasma Sword Energy Blade Metal Cosplay Weapon Prop I’m one of the haters of Mega. This until they made the MOTU line. Now i’m their biggest fan and i want every master of the universe they can produce.

Mega Construx vs. LEGO: A Minifigure Comparison – Toy Mega Construx vs. LEGO: A Minifigure Comparison – Toy

The second set, Battle Beyond the Wall, is 176 pieces and lets you reimagine one of the series’ favorite showdowns. It comes with three posable 2.5-inch micro figures of Snow, the Night King and an Undead Wight. Super Durable ODST helmet *Any painting of the finished helmet is free* Airsoft/Cosplay Fast production/Fast delivery If you don’t know the part number, try to describe it. If it’s something with a Halo Hero, for example, say if it’s a gun or part of the stand. If it’s a larger set, you may not be able to describe it well enough for them to figure it out. Still though, the fanbases are usually at odds—each side sure their brand of choice is the best. What if neither brand is the best? What if both can coexist, and even complement each other?

Eric Schoon has spent most of his life thinking about and analyzing products of all shapes and sizes. Whether it's physical or digital, he'll enjoy finding its greatest strengths and weaknesses. This is a repost and slight update of the original thread that has now been archived, which I am reposting so people can still reply to with any questions. The plan is to launch with the two sets then expand the line in 2020. Prices have not been revealed. They also put out sets from franchises like Masters of the Universe, Call of Duty, Assassin’s Creed, etc. All lines LEGO would never touch. Ship Fleet - 1:20000 Scale - Resin - Custom & Fan-made - Phoenix, Valiant, Autumn, Stridents, Forward Dawn, Grafton Fleet Battles Miniature

Mega Construx-Game of Thrones: Drogon Building Set, 16 years Mega Construx-Game of Thrones: Drogon Building Set, 16 years

The simple, clean design of LEGO minifigures makes for fairly easy photo shoots—until you try to get super dynamic with your poses. If you’re only interested in receiving the newest games this is the box for you; guaranteeing only the latest games! Buy New Releases Box » The Game of Thrones Construction Sets, part of a multiyear licensing deal between the two companies, will get their first reveal at next week’s Comic-Con International in San Diego, where they will be available for presale. The two sets, featuring the fan-favorite characters of Daenerys, Jon Snow and the Night King, hit shelves and online retailers in the fall. Both brands complement each other quite well. Both sides have pros and cons, but in the end, neither is better. It comes to personal preference when it’s time to decide which to buy. I have shot both LEGO and Mega Construx, and they are equally enjoyable. Writing one off in favor of the other will close the door on many amazing photo opportunities.

Not sure what game to buy next? Buy a premium mystery box for two to four great games to add to your collection! Buy Premium Box » You have to he specific with the Message. Include a brief description of what happened “I noticed these parts are broken/missing” If you know the part number, make sure to mention it and how many or they may not be able to help (see above if you are unable to find part number) and at the time I didn’t think anything of it. I love Playmobil and had more of those growing up than Lego. So, in my adulthood I was trying to make up for it by just getting Lego figures. Recently, I’ve been taking more photos on the side but not posting because well, I have to change the name first. I do like those Mega Construx Dragons. Those are really cool. Dee, loved the article. I have pegged myself as a Lego Photographer because it’s in my handle @theperrylegoadventures Important Edit #3: Mega has recently overhauled their system, so this post is kind of out of date. Changes include:

Ordering Replacement Parts: a PSA and Guide : r/megaconstrux Ordering Replacement Parts: a PSA and Guide : r/megaconstrux

But Construx had a few issues that made them an awkward toy to sell. For one, they were sold by Fisher-Price, which is known for toys for preschool-age kids, like the "Little People" line of toys and accessories (per Mental Floss). Construx, however, were targeted at older kids, creating marketing that parents may have been confused by. Another reason was that people really liked Construx, but unlike Legos, Construx struggled to find repeat buyers. Thanks Zee for this great comparison. I’ll try to catch the opportunity to find and shoot some Mega Construx figures.I’ve been a LEGO fan for many years and it was LEGO that got me into toy photography in the first place. My LEGO collection is, ahem, probably too big, and I love it. Personally, I think limiting oneself to a given system (in this case LEGO vs Mega Construx) is a little short sighted. For the purpose of photography, the toys are just another tool in the toolbox to get the image you need. One should use the best tool available to them to get the job done. (in the case of models, the deciding factor is “does it serve the artistic vision”). Zatu has an excellent range of games and for most of them the best prices too. Delivery is always fast and I have never received a game in bad condition. 10/10 would recommend.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment