276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AMVR VR Facial Interface Bracket Face Cover for Pico 4,Replacement Pad vr Accessories,with PU Face Foam Pad Replacement, Anti-Leakage Nose Pad & glasses wipes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's shit... I get like 1 hour of PCVR streaming at 90Hz. If I continue using the headset I'll use one of my 20100mAh powerbanks strapped to my chest or waist using a custom made pouch and a belt. The Quest 2 silicone cover looks like it fits almost perfectly, and on the face feels just right. 👌The nose fits just right as well, even though it looks odd in the pics. When your face is in there, it fills the cavity pretty well and feels fine. Cutting the nose out might help also, not sure, but feels fine as-is to me. The Quest 1 silicone cover actually fits pretty well, but the nose seems to be too long and fits weird when putting it on your face. I think if I cut the nose part out, it would fit almost perfect, I may try that later. Upgrading the headset is easy with the PICO 4 VR Cover. Buy yours today to enhance your experience. This article lists the best Pico 4 accessories in 2023, enabling you to get the most out of your Pico 4 VR headset and have you customize it to your liking.

Pico 4 face and front silicone cover from Just received my Pico 4 face and front silicone cover from

Stay up to date on the latest product releases, special offers & news by signing up for our newsletter.If anyone has any questions, or ideas of things I can try, post below or discuss and I'll see if I can answer, if I can.

Pico BOBOVR BD2-P4 Twin Battery Upgrade Combo Compatible with Pico

I've never touched my face to the Quest 2, the facial interface is still in perfect condition, I'm not a fan of sweat in the interface.

Table of Contents

As the Pico 4 or Pico 4 Enterprise don’t feature an adjustable diopter if you wear prescription glasses, you have to cram them underneath the headset lessening the comfort. Therefore, the best long-term solution is to add lens inserts to the headset. Looks amazing (if running high enough settings in PCVR/VD). But what I've read about how the pancake lenses makes it so you have edge to edge clarity, I would not agree. Like on my Index (again), it has a huge sweetspot IMO and I never fail to find it immediately and can still look around (with my eyes, not moving the head) with decent clarity (not too far from the center tho, not edge-to-edge clarity, but bigger than straight in the middle), while on the Pico 4, it's almost the same. When the Pico 4 is perfectly aligned/set on my head/face, correct IPD (I have 70 btw) as well ofc, the sweetspot IMO is not that much bigger than on my Index, just maybe 20-25% more, which is not the promised edge-to-edge clarity I've read about so many are having. So, lenses-wise on Pico 4, they are ofc better than the Index. Also, the glare/godrays/whatever on the Index never bothered me much, and when I look for them (as I don't really notice them when playing... I know, mostly in dark scenes with white text and stuff), they are not that strong anyway like a lot of people make them out to be... and I didn't feel the Pico 4 was much of an upgrade in that regard, as people praise the Pico 4 for pretty much getting rid of this stuff, but for me it's almost the same anyway. Quest 2 worn-in cover front Quest 2 worn-in cover side Quest 2 worn-in cover under nose Quest 2 worn-in cover nose My main concern is that sweat breeds bacteria, and I don't want that on my face because I use it regularly. I know its only me using it mainly, friends occasionally, but I just don't like it personally.

VR Headset Accessories Face Cover for PICO 4 VR Headset

I guess my face is bigger than normal, as there's no gaps on the sides, and thus no light leaking in. This is not only true with the Odyssey mod, but also the default facial interface thingy. First of all, it is very uncomfortable (the face cover thingy), maybe the most uncomfortable HMD I've tried so far (I own and have used 10+ VR headsets, my main one is the Valve Index). I know it depends on the head/face shape, but from what I've read, it's uncomfortable for most of us.. westerners(?)(I read people say). Some say it was uncomfortable only the first 1-2 weeks, then it was worn-down a bit and became more comfy (could maybe be true for me as well, I've just tested it for about 4 days). I've yet to try it for extended periods but just putting it on for a little bit, it fits and feels almost perfect, I can't tell any comfort or fit issues right now. The third most sought-after accessory for VR headsets is a stylish way to display your new device. And so, you can’t go wrong with a dependable and minimalist universal VR headset stand. As highlighted before, KIWI Design is the brand that delivers the highest quality for the best price point, and its VR headset stand is no different.So to people who stream PCVR and complained about things being blurry, laggy and bad colors - you probably don't have a fast enough PC or wifi/router, or you have bad settings, or too much brightness set, or didn't use Virtual Desktop. For me things look and run fantastic 99.9% of the time, except the occasional frame skip that happens for some reason, even though the ms/fps display thingy shows it never drops a frame. But like I mentioned before, others experience the same and it's most likely a Pico 4 software/firmware issue that will hopefully be fixed. So, I mainly bought the Pico 4 just to see for myself if what people were saying was true about all kinds of stuff. Face covers are one of the most popular accessories you can find for VR. They keep your VR headset pristine and uphold hygiene if you are sharing your VR headset. The VR Cover for PICO 4 takes the comfort of the headset up a notch. Handcrafted with quality stitching and 100% cotton fabric, it is great for long VR sessions as it feels soft and gentle on the skin. Its double-layered design enables it to absorb moisture well, making it ideal for sweaty workouts or when the device is shared with others. We have also chosen a wash-friendly material so that you can get the cover cleaned after every session.

PICO 4 – VR Cover EU PICO 4 – VR Cover EU

It comes with strong elastic straps to secure the cover to the face gasket. When installed, it protects the foam against sweat, stains and use-related wear and tear.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment