276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KENWOOD DRV-A501W - Wide Quad HD Dash Cam - 3" LCD Screen - Smartphone App - Polarised Filter - 16GB SD-Card

£84.995£169.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can also try and disconnect the rear camera, if one of those are not properly connected or maybe the wire is bad / broken it can also cause problems, if you do that and the cfront camera then work properly that might be the problem.

Når bilen din er parkert og tenningen slått av, blir Smart Parkeringsmode aktiv. Hvis kjøretøyet ditt er utsatt for kollisjon eller andre fysiske påvirkninger, starter dashkammen opp, takket være den innebygde G-sensoren, og tar automatisk opp 30 sekunder med video. Hardwire-settet CA-DR1030 (ekstrautstyr) kreves for permanent strøm. I have the same configuration as you except that I have a continuous power supply with 11.6V cut, but I have just returned the KENWOOD DRV-A601W main unit and bought another one.The second is a brand new install, front and rear, in a 2007 Camry. It has the same behavior immediately after installation. As a result, the company pushes the optional hard-wiring kit that plugs into the vehicle’s main power supply and allows the camera to run even when the engine is off. It’s sufficiently clever to not drain the battery, but it will record 30 seconds of footage if the built-in 3-axis G Sensor recognizes a collision or impact. Anyone who has some experience with car maintenance should be able to fit the kit in around 30 minutes, but it could be worth seeking out an auto electrician if need be. When your vehicle is parked and turned off, the Smart Parking Mode becomes active. If your vehicle is subject to a collision or other physical impacts, your dash cam powers on thanks to the built-in G-Sensor and automatically records 30 seconds of video. The hardwire kit CA-DR1030 (optional accessory) is required for permanent power. I have no experience with this brand of cameras, it is actually rare Kenwood systems are mentioned in here. Do not turn off the power of the device, start the engine of the vehicle, or remove the SD card during the update.

The DRV-A601W supports 4K Ultra HD recording (8.3M: 3840 x 2160), which is 4 times the resolution of Full HD (2.0M: 1920 x 1080). It clearly reproduces the part invisible in Full HD video such as license plates. * By connecting the optional rear camera (KCA-R200) it is possible to record front and rear directions simultaneously. Den innebygde 3-aksede G-sensoren med justerbar følsomhet føler på ytre påvirkning, og ber kameraet å lagre det som nettopp er spilt inn på et beskyttet sted. I tillegg lar GPS-mottakeren videoene dine legge til posisjons- og hastighetsdata. HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology masterfully balances the interplay between light and shadow, eradicating harsh contrasts and delivering visuals of unparalleled depth.Front & Rear Dash Camera Bundle - This bundle includes the DRV-A501W front dash cam and the KCA-R100 rear view camera. This enables 2 recordings of footage from the front and rear camera.

The first vehicle is a 2005 Tacoma with the front camera wired to constant-on power. It worked fine for months without the rear camera on firmware v9.5. Last week I added the rear camera. Now the Parking mode no longer detects motion, the camera *turns off* when the screen saver comes on, and the only way to turn the camera on is via the power button. låsemekanisme, kan plassere og fjerne enheten enkelt og kjapt. Ingen kabel for å koble til eller koble fra dashkammen.

2 Ways to Mount

Pro Driver Bundle - The Pro Driver Bundle includes everything you need. DRV-A501W front dash cam. KCA-R100 rear view camera. CA-DR1030 hardwire kit which adds Smart Parking Mode features and provides permanent power when installed. 32GB SD-card. Dash cam hardshell carry case. The DRV-A601W includes a Polariser Filter. This reduces such things as dashboard reflection on the windscreen, which may appear in certain positions or due to weather conditions, and helps to lessen glare on sunny days, making it possible to record clear outside images. DRV-A700W/ DRV-A601W/ DRV-A501W include a Polarizer Filter. This reduces such things as dashboard reflection on the windscreen, which may appear in certain positions or due to weather conditions, and helps to lessen glare on sunny days, making it possible to record clear outside images. I noticed that the blue LED is constantly on. Never red...always blue. Since blue = charging, I suspect that the internal battery (actually a Bitwell Supercapacitor) is no longer holding a charge. I had this same problem with a cheap made-in-China camera that this unit replaced. It's not serviceable. This is the garbage we, as consumers, accept. The memory card should have no broken sectors ASO, and depending on the speed of your card reader you might also be able to see if the card have the promised read / write speeds.

With it's 3.7 megapixel CMOS sensor, the ZGB 000 052 501 (DRV-A501W) captures Wide Quad HD video at 30fps, 1.8 times as many pixels as Full HD, making super-high resolution recording and replay possible. * By connecting the optional rear camera VW Part No ZGB 000 052 610 (KCA-R100) it is possible to record front and rear directions simultaneously, both in Full HD quality. By connecting the optional rear camera ( KCA-R100) it is possible to record front and rear directions simultaneously, both in Full HD quality. DRV-A601W - Ultra HD 4K Dash Cam with Built-in Wireless LAN - Optional Rear View Dash Cam KCA-R200 and Smart Parking Mode when Fitted with Hardwire Kit CA-DR1030 The DRV-A501W includes a Polariser Filter. This reduces such things as dashboard reflection on the windscreen, which may appear in certain positions or due to weather conditions, and helps to lessen glare on sunny days, making it possible to record clear outside images. The DRV-A501W dash cam boasts a remarkable 1.8-fold increase in pixel count compared to Full HD, resulting in crisp and detailed imagery. It is equipped with a state-of-the-art 3.7 megapixel CMOS sensor, enabling it to flawlessly capture Wide Quad HD video content at 30 frames per second.Med sin 3,7 megapiksel CMOS-sensor fanger DRV-A700W / A501W Wide Quad HD-video 1,8 ganger så mange piksler som Full HD, noe som gjør det mulig å spille inn og spille av superhøy oppløsning. Modification, alteration, translation, merging, reverse compiling, or reverse engineering of this software is prohibited. With its 3.7 megapixel CMOS sensor, DRV-A700W/A501W captures Wide Quad HD video at 30fps, 1.8 times as many pixels as Full HD, making super-high resolution recording and replay possible.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment