276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BDSM Erotica (BDSMs Sex Torture (BDSMEROTICA Romance Series, Submissive Female Book) Book 3)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Kelly stood silent. She wouldn’t let them win. She was pretty sure the doctor was bluffing anyways. It was an absurd threat. Tales of the RAC #2: The Yards ( M/f M+/f enema spanking BDSM slavery chastity belt Rape humiliation Forced Extreme Heavy Serious Rated XXX ) Kelly continued shouting, trying to drown out the misogynistic trash with her screams. Her cunt dripped as her clit was stimulated against her will. Her eyes were pressed together tightly, as if not seeing her captors would prevent her humiliation.

Clothed in only a thin, pink hospital gown, Kelly stood beside an exam table adorned with two menacing-looking gynecological stirrups. She didn’t even want to look at it, and she sure as hell wasn’t going in there. You’re going to count every spank. Ten for coming without permission, and fifteen for lying to me. If you don’t count and thank me, we will start over.” Brat] - An individual who misbehaves habitually as a component to their favoured Domination/submission dynamic and/or as a natural function of their personality.

Beautiful & Erotic

No Sex] - This story doesn't involve a sex act! It's important folks know this, so you don't leave them hanging! Debbie's Trials ( F/f+ F+/f+ exhibition fisting incest spanking teen toys D/s BDSM HighSchool Fantasy humiliation torture Light ) Exploring ( M/f spanking D/s B/D S/M BDSM slavery bondage real romantic consensual Heavy Serious Hardcore ) Tripple the fun ( M/f+ M+/f+ incest interracial Young teen toys D/s B/D slavery bondage Rape Fantasy reluctant Forced Hardcore )

Kelly saw a sadistic glint flash in the janitor’s eyes. Her heart skipped a beat. They weren’t bluffing. Not wanting this man’s hands on her, she squeaked in fear and tried to scramble towards the exam table, but it was too late. In two strides, the janitor reached her and grabbed her by her wrist. She attempted to twist out of his grasp, her heart pounding with fear. He was so large and masculine. She didn’t want him to touch her. She definitely didn’t want him to see her naked. The third time I came here, it was for one week. During this week, Master wanted to show me his version of restraining a slave. He tied me up all day everyday it seemed—I was beginning to forget what my hands looked like. His ties were tighter, more painful and more difficult to endure than anything I have ever been through yet the level of freedom I experienced while in His ties was and still is beyond words. At the end of that weekend Master kissed me and told me He couldn’t wait until next time. Neither could I. Electro-convulsive Therapy ( M/f scatology slavery bondage Rape real torture nc Forced Extreme violent )Fictional stories are great, but what about real-life encounters? That’s what r/GoneWildStories is all about. Double Dildo pants for Sabrina ( M/f exhibition BDSM bondage chastity belt college reluctant Light )

Sailor Moon - The Rise of Demons ( M/f M+/f S/M feet slavery Rape ScFi humiliation nc Forced Heavy Rated XXX )Looking at Kelly writhing in her chair, desperately trying to escape from the vibrator, Dr. Hampton turned the audio on. Little Asian Boy in Prison ( M/f M+/m cbt interracial Young BDSM slavery bondage chastity belt Rape HighSchool documentary romantic humiliation torture Forced Heavy ) I’m not wet. It’s discharge or something,” she replied, sniffling. She’d managed to get her tears under control.

I am an adult, at least 18 years of age, and I have the legal right to possess adult material in my local community, state and/or country. A Couple of Similar Likes ( F+/f F+/m cbt toys Tit Torture BDSM slavery bondage real consensual torture Heavy ) Slut City ( M/f M/f+ M+/f M+/f+ F/f F/f+ F+/f F+/f+ f-self incest scatology teen toys WaterSport Swallowing Tit Torture BDSM slavery bondage Fantasy documentary reluctant humiliation torture nc Extreme )Please make him leave!” Kelly begged, trying to bring her knees together to cover her cunt. “He doesn’t need to be here!”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment