276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Let It Go: The Memoirs of Dame Stephanie Shirley: The Entrepreneur Turned Ardent Philanthropist

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It also offers relevant, real-life stories to encourage readers who want - or need - to shed some possessions to make space for more living. This twisted tale offers a more nuanced, thoughtful take on Frozen as its characters and relationships are developed in greater detail, and the changed aspects of the storyline enhances what everyone loves about the original. Stephanie summed it up much better in the final chapter when her legacy became more inspiring and interesting. By contrast, the story of her son, Giles, and his various problems was inspiring and thought provoking. You have to set up your home to nurture and encourage your new life when you’ve gone through a transition.

Peter divides downsizing into two categories: downsizing your own possessions and downsizing someone else's possessions. I've been wanting to check out some other declutter literature since hopping on the Marie Kondo bandwagon, but this wasn't particularly the book for me. But that doesn't take away from the fact that her life was interesting and she used her money for good.You can downsize in a way that gives you peace of mind and helps you enjoy the next stage of your life to the maximum. Twenty years later, they were still paying rent on that unit but not once had they looked at the stuff inside. After almost 30 years in the same house, my parents are moving across country and Peter Walsh is the reason I still have my sanity. We downsized from two homes to one years ago when I had an infant, and I could not deal with sorting through everything at that time, so my current house is not only cluttered with the extras from that consolidation, but also all the new stuff that comes with having kids. Read more about the condition New: A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages.

Offen und ehrlich berichtet Dame Stephanie Shriley von Selbstmordgedanken, Nervenzusammenbruch, Selbstzweifel und schweren Zeiten. I feel lucky to count myself one of Steve’s friends, and I am so happy that, by sharing her story with us in the pages of this book, she will inevitably acquire many more admirers and fans.Highly recommended, even if you've heard an interview with this woman or read an article about her, believe me, after reading this book, you'll be even more impressed.

Clutter can prevent doors from opening – and not just the literal doors in your home, but the figurative ones in your life too. I don't have to downsize, but I read it anyway since I *want* to get rid of a significant amount of stuff in my current home.It is an interesting book and I learned a great deal about the pioneering days of computer tech (in some ways it's a good companion piece to Edward Snowden's Permanent Record) but that's not what I found most rewarding about the book. I wish I had this book back when my mother and grandmother passed away during my late teens, as I would have realized some of the false expectations I was holding, as well as saving myself any number of burdens! Then you look at all your "stuff" and realize that the simple idea of moving it all is overwhelming. I especially liked when he talked about not feeling guilt or other emotions if you want to get rid of things.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment