276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beyerdynamic DT990 PRO Open Dynamic Studio 250 Ohm Headphones

£62.5£125.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you have any queries, questions or suggestions, please feel free to let us know in the comments section below! Besides cymbals like razors, high-frequency content didn't have good separation and it sounded like all cymbals are just one huge mess. J’ai quand même commandé une boîte rigide adapté au dt 990 pour vraiment le protéger durant les transports et le ranger proprement quand ce n’est pas le cas (15/20€ vous savez où). Pink’s “Just Give Me A Reason” is quite a dark sounding mix, but sounded overly shrill when not monitoring through the DT 900 Pro’s individual calibration.

If you want to make a headset out of your headphones you could do a lot worse than the Antlion Mod-Mic. Maybe over time I will get used to the precision and won't get distracted, but presently, I'm not sure I'd choose these headphones for hip-hop. Previously, one of the gaming enthusiasts on our team was using a wireless gaming headset and he was quite happy with it. I could also hear dynamics and "vertical" space between vocals and other instruments in or close to the centre.Thanks to the padded spring steel frame construction with adjustable contact pressure, the light grey velour ear pads fit perfectly. Dan Cooper is a London based Multi-Instrumentalist, Arranger, Music Producer and Mixer who is also a graduate from The BRIT School Of Performing Arts. The individual headphone calibration provided by Sonarworks is very much like the calibration profile you measure for Sonarworks Speaker Calibration, the profile is unique to that pair of headphones.

If you want headphones that block out noise, then you’ll need a pair of closed-back headphones or noise canceling headphones. Open-back headphones can be overlooked in favour of closed-backs when choosing new studio headphones, and it’s easy to see why. As already mentioned in the beginning of the review, the Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones are open-back studio headphones.

With that being said, I love the by some considered sharp highs of the dt-990's, everything sounds crystal clear, not "muddy" or "washed out".

Here you will find free downloads of catalogues, data sheets and manuals of the beyerdynamic product range.If you do take the plunge, however, you’ll also get a frequency response that closely follows our studio curve. As a result, the DT 990 Pro is a recommended tool for all technicians, musicians and producers who work in the studio every day and want to enjoy some well-deserved knocking-off time without unpleasant pressure marks. As you have seen in the Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro review, the headphones are comfortable, durable, sturdy, and not too expensive. If you’re going to be at the desk for a long period of time, Beyerdynamic’s standard design strategy of using large, velour-wrapped ear pads and a relatively light chassis will help keep your neck from fatigue.

Outstanding tonal depth ensures that even small changes in the positioning of the acoustic source can be perceived while mixing. So, the bass digs a bit deeper and the highs are a bit more detailed though the mids are slightly recessed. If you like to hear a lot of detail in your music and don’t mind sacrificing some range, the DT 990 PRO is a great fit for keyboard warriors and music professionals alike. Open-back headphones tend to prevent your brain from remembering your ears are occluded, meaning it will be easier for you to suspend your disbelief at the fact that you’re not listening to speakers.

These cans allow the bass to maintain its ever-presence while still allowing the mid-range and highs to co-exist. Everything has a downside, and luckily, there are only a few here worth noting on these Beyerdynamic headphones. With its strengths such as the spatial reproduction and the impulse response, the DT 990 Pro achieves excellent playback quality, which means that all relevant tools in music production can be used accurately.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment