276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lorenz Crunchips X Cut Chilli and Lime 150 g (Pack of 16)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. At Wales Bar in South Yorkshire, just east of Sheffield and only minutes away from M1 junction 31, not far from our growers and our packaging suppliers, who are all based in Yorkshire. Ingredients: Nixtamalized corn, vegetable oil, seasoning (chilli peppers, iodised salt, maltodextrin, citric acid, silicon dioxide, lemon juice, red allura AC, oleoresin capsicum, oleoresin paptrika flavouring), annatto. Neither my girlfriend nor myself suffered any ill effects from eating these, so they seem to be RELATIVELY safe for the anti-wheat and anti-dairy crowd, but then, we're fairly mildly sensitive. If you suffer from dairy allergies (like me) or wheat allergies (like my beloved), snack foods are pretty much a closed door to you, because so many snacks use either dairy or wheat (or both!

Advertising (or “Profiling”) cookies, including those from third parties, are cookies aimed at creating user profiles and are used to display advertisements based on your preferences when browsing the web. uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. Gave them a go and glad I did, the lime is not overpowering at all, it goes with the Chilli beautifully. Wheat Starch, Sunflower Oil, Soybean Solids, Sugar, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Capsicum Powder, Sea Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Spices-Chilli, Paprika, Pepper, Soy Sauce, Yeast Extract, Chive Flakes, Herbs-Oregano, Thyme, Rosemary, Lime extract, Lemon extract, Food Acid-Citric.Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional.

Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. It all started in their kitchen, where Phil could be found until the small hours cooking and seasoning potatoes until he found the perfect recipes. While the bag does state that these "may contain gluten and milk," said items are not explicitly listed in the ingredients information.So, if we want crisps, it's pretty much Ready Salted or Salt 'n' Vinegar for us, which gets rather repetitive after a while. Enjoy them on their own or as part of a larger spread - however you choose to eat them, they are guaranteed to bring the heat and tantalise your taste buds. For the record, the full ingredients list is as follows: "Potatoes, sunflower oil, salt, sugar, onion powder, tomato powder, chilli powder, paprika powder, cumin powder, garlic powder, pepper, cocoa powder, lime extract, lemon extract, flavouring*, colour: paprika extract, flavour enhancer: E621, E627. Still with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives this will suit any entertaining platter or simply fit as the better snack alternative in your repertoire of beverage accompaniments!

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. This zingy flavour perfectly complements their delicious hand-cooked crisps and is a welcome addition to the family. Analytical cookies, including third party analytical cookies, help us understand how you navigate our site. The fiery chilli spice is perfectly complemented by the tangy zest of lime, creating a dynamic and mouthwatering combination that will leave you craving more. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.Ingredients: Potatoes, Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Salt, Yeast extract, Rice Flour, Tomato, Garlic, Onion, Chilli, Coriander, Parsley, Natural Flavouring, Acidity Regulator: Citric acid, Ginger, Paprika Extract, Cayenne Chilli Extract, Fennel. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement. What's more, they do have a really nice crunch when you bite into the crisp, in-fact the crunch reminded me of McCoy's Ridge Cut Crisps a little.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment