276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Classroom of the Elite (Light Novel) Vol. 2

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Horikita merely treated it as a focal point to attract the attention of the other people onto this point. No matter what happens from here, I want for you to trust your classmates, put their safety first and continue the fight. No matter what the reason is, we’ll have to wait until the announcement of the details of the next exam to know the answer. I don’t know if this is fortunate or unfortunate, but Ayanokouji-kun is bad at communicating, and it seems like he didn’t like to stand out.

This prompts them to discuss the class points system and how exactly the classes are separated by merit. After he has left for club activities, Chabashira asks Suzune on how they were able to get C-Class to withdraw, but she says it's a secret. You could have told me from the start that you didn’t need to be taught, that you could have passed the exam without any problems, and that you could have handled it on your own. However, they also have to deal with a point system that decides one’s place in the school’s hierarchy! Kiyotaka then asks to see the form and fills his contact information in, telling the clerk to contact him when the repair is done.Because she had used a deliberately mystifying expression, Horikita managed to gather the attention of Keisei and all the other students with a single sentence.

Keisei thought that there was no difference in the risks of going all out from the start and going all out now. Perhaps having his hand touch mine in this half-assed handshake was even more humiliating, as Keisei gave in in the end. She again thanks Kiyotaka for earlier but becomes silence afterwards and asks what he was thinking of, prompting Kiyotaka to ask if there's something wrong. They exchange greetings and Sudō begins to explain that he might be suspended soon for allegedly beating up some Class 1-C students the day before. The two of them head towards the club building together and speak for a bit before determining that there are no cameras in the hallways where Sudō and the C-Class students had fought one another.

The OAA was a system that reflected the grades of the students every month, and from there, it could acquire the new update for the 2nd year. Kushida thinks Suzune feels alienated and lonely for not being invited to go with them the day before.

As a commemoration of our conciliation, why don’t we meet at Keyaki mall once Miyacchi’s club activities end? Students of the prestigious Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School are given remarkable freedom—if they can win, barter, or save enough points to work their way up the ranks! After the case has ended, Chabashira reaches out to Sudō, who then gives his apology to both her and Suzune. Kushida turns to Kiyotaka and asks if he would help Sudō, to which he replies that there isn't much he can do.

Yukimura was planning to talk to Ayanokouji after school, but he gave up temporarily because of Horikita’s appearance.

You seem to be getting rather excited, but there isn’t even a shred of evidence of Ayanokouji cheating, is there? The OAA app clearly showed how the grades had improved for everyone, but as said before, the one with the most significant increase was Sudou. Sudō remembers that he felt as though someone was watching while the fight was happening, but he was unable to verify it after looking around. I checked the scores of all the other 2nd years with the OAA, and even Ichinose and Sakayanagi didn’t get perfect scores.For those who experienced the atmosphere of the scene and the way they were looking at me, it was clear as day. Suzune questions him for his decision to not stop her and he asserts that Airi being a witness for the event doesn't help much anyway. While, Yosuke was laughing with the girls with Kei at the centre as they started walking out the classroom, just like normal.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment