276°
Posted 20 hours ago

New MK II FX Radar Wireless Bluetooth Chrono Airgun Air Rifle/Pistol/Airsoft/Bow Chronograph Chronoscope

£77.5£155Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Now, some of you don’t own a chronograph yet and you want to know whether this one can be used in all situations. I don’t know the answer to that, but it’s one of the things I plan on looking into. Summary The chronograph is mounted to the barrel of the Air Arms S510XS. As you see, it took two wraps for each rubber band. The test We learned when we looked at the FX Dreamlite rifle that FX doesn’t do paper manuals very well. But not with this chronograph, because it has no paper manual at all. I went online to the Pyramyd AIR manuals (in the resources section) thinking the manual had just been left out of the box. No — there is no manual — as in none, nada, kein, ingen!

The FX V2 chronograph itself is a wireless radar-based chronograph. It communicates via Bluetooth to either your smart phone or the FX Chrono-graph Display (sold separately). The app (available for both iOS and Android) does more than just show the feet per second of the projectile. It allows users to store multiple rifle profiles, shows shot strings, standard deviations, extreme spreads and much more. Simply strap the unit to the end of the barrel, open the app and start recording the speed of your shots. If for some reason parcels are required to be redirected then an additional charge might be levied (where applicable). Also if goods are refused or not called for a charge might also be incurred. This list is not a full and exhaustive list and other reasons may apply. Export the data strings for further evaluation, save and record your days testing using the profile function.These items normally require Identification (Passport) or a Firearms / Shotgun Certificate before they are handed over. Shotguns, Rifles, Airguns and Moderators are usually good examples. When purchasing a 'collection only' item you are in effect paying a deposit for your goods. In all instances you can choose to collect your item from one of our stores (Exeter, Dorset or Newport) or from a 3rd party gun dealer. The latter may be at an additional cost to yourself. If you live in a state or city where air guns are treated as firearms you may be able to take advantage of our FFL special program. Note: We will not be able give any guarantees of function or liability, neither will we be able to give any support to 3D printing. The chronograph itself can be used for more than just airguns. Any projectile travelling under 1250 FPS can be accurately measured. This includes subsonic rifles, pistols, CO2 air rifles, paintball and more. And why was I taking extra care to align the rifle barrel with the skyscreens on my Shooting Chrony that’s set up on my table? It wasn’t turned on and they weren’t even working! This radar chronograph was doing everything. Woopie!

The chronograph market has traditionally been dominated by optical models (Caldwell, CED, Chrony, Combro, ProChrono) that use the shadow cast by a projectile shot over a pair of light sensors to measure its velocity. As anyone who has used one knows, function depends entirely on having the right kind of ambient light and shooting over the chrono can all too easily lead to it being damaged or destroyed. FX Airguns of Sweden are leaders in pushing the envelope of pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) design. On their flagship guns, the Impact and Crown, expert users can tune every aspect of the pellet’s internal ballistics for the optimal combination of velocity, energy, consistency and stability. This last can be judged by eye and measured on target, but velocity, energy andconsistency require a chronograph. So, they decided to produce one; the result is super small, easy to use, surprisingly affordable, and predictably cutting edge! Problems and solutionsUse two stout rubber bands to wrap around the barrel and slip the ends over pegs on the chronograph feet. Rifles like the AirForce TalonSS are naturals for mounting. Rifles with slimmer barrels like the S510XS I’m using today may require a second wrap of the rubber bands.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment