276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Antonio Banderas Perfumes - Blue Seduction - Eau de toilette for Men - Long Lasting - Fresh and Casual Fragance - Woody and Aquatic Notes - Ideal for Day Wear - 100 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cool seduction opens with a well made lemon leaf and water notes, i dont think its analfi lemon, this lasts for about 20-30 minutes. I could try Blue Cool Seduction For Women, and output is quite different from Blue Fresh Seduction and Blue Seduction (both For Women, in this case).

Both, BFreshS and BCoolS (For Men and For Women), are cool (LOL) for Summer and Spring and day by day. According to the notes on fragrantica there is no cucumber or melon in it, but it kind of smells like there is. Top notes are Lemon, Mint, Bergamot and Lavender; middle notes are Black Pepper, Cinnamon and Geranium; base notes are Cedar, Musk, Peru Balsam and Sandalwood. rasite populiariausių Lietuvos parduotuvių - tokių kaip Senukai, Topo centras, Elektromarkt, Avitela, Skytech, Kilobaitas, Fortakas, Technorama, Pigu. At first, I thought it was some kind of chocolate-vanilla scent but then I checked the notes and see cappuccino listed.And from the bottle to the scent itself, if it is not there yet on the "cool" subject, feels like if it was on the right way.

Antonio Banderas ساخته می شوند با همکاری عطرسازان برجسته ای چون Rosendo Mateu، Alain Muraour، Sonia Constant، Christophe Raynaud، Elisabeth Vidal، Olivier Cresp، Pierre Wargnye و Fabrice Pellegrin طراحی می شوند. In fact, it clearly remembered another fragrance that is a bit harsh/astringent to the nose (Blue S Cool is, but from a tolerable kind), which is Azzaro Chrome Sport. This Eau de Toilette opens with a fresh burst of fruity accords of bergamot, black currant and melon with a touch of spicy cardamom and nutmeg. Blue Seduction by Antonio Banderas is a fresh aquatic cheapie and since I already own another cheapie in this genre (Nautica Voyage) I'm not sure that Blue Seduction adds anything remarkably unique to my collection.Embracing the youthful and sensual appeal of the modern man, this Blue Seduction Eau de Toilette from Antonio Banderas exhilarates his senses with a fresh fragrance. Well No one can indeed contest the fact that this is a VALUE FOR MONEY fragrance with a 100ml bottle available for just 20 usd even in India. The Antonio Banderas Blue Seduction Eau de Toilette is perfect for those informal evenings to bring out your casual attitude.

If you have used Blue Seduction for Men before, you may have the confidence to purchase the more generous volume. Nastojimo da budemo što precizniji u opisu proizvoda, ali ne možemo da garantujemo da su opisi kompletni i bez grešaka. If you want to find cheap summer fragrance try this, this is one of the best summer fragrance in my wardrobe. Top notes are Water Notes, Amalfi Lemon and Mint; middle notes are Pepper and Geranium; base notes are oak moss and Virginia Cedar. Tonske i prozirne note usklađene sa elementima voća i egzotičnih začina izražavaju ovu kontrastnu svežinu.I'm not getting any cappuccino in this but there are hints of nutmeg and cardamon that give some nice spice undertones.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment