276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Golf Daddy Divot Daddy Golf Mat – Golf Training Aid for Swing Correction – Divot Board Golf Swing Trainer w/Instant Feedback – Outdoor & Indoor Golf Practice Mats

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you are at the range or home, the Divot Board may be a similar height to the mat. So if room permits, you could place it adjacent to the mat. Conclusion: Master Your Game with the Divot Daddy Pro Enter Divot Daddy Pro: The Unsung Hero of the Green Plus, with exercises designed to enhance your grip strength and build hand and wrist stability, you’ll feel like a superhero, able to wield your club with greater control and power. Whatever your issue is, I consider this to be one of the low-hanging fruits of scoring. If you can improve your golf club delivery around impact, many golfers stand to gain massive jumps in scoring. As I've written before, iron play is how most golfers differentiate themselves from one another in scoring potential. Artificial Turf's Limitations

Most training aids are swing trainers (if that makes sense). The more popular products that I've used, such as The Orange Whip, DST Trainer, and SuperSpeed Golf, are trying to get you to make some specific change in your golf swing with the way the product is designed.The Divot Daddy Pro also comes with adjustable resistance bands that can be attached to the club, adding resistance to your swings. This helps build muscle memory and improves your swing speed over time. Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.

So why continue struggling with your swing when you can use the Divot Daddy Pro to enhance your game? This tool helps build confidence and consistency in your swing, ensuring that you hit the ball with precision every time. Think about the strength of Thor’s grip when he wields his hammer. By using the Divot Daddy Pro regularly, you too can develop similar hand and wrist strength. The unique design of the tool provides resistance to your swing, which can enhance your grip and build muscle memory. That incident led me to Divot Daddy Pro. And now, not only do I repair my divots, but I also look darn professional doing it. It’s like I went from being a golf course vandal to a turf-care superhero overnight. Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases: You could raise the area where you are standing by an equivalent height (don't ask me, I'm the least handy person in the world)No training aid is perfect, and a lot of them have some serious flaws. The Divot Board is no different. While I think the up-front investment and ongoing cost might be a bit steep (no pun intended), there are significant benefits to using this product. More so than 99% of the other inventions I've seen come and go over the years. To truly improve your game, it’s important to dedicate time to practice. With the Divot Daddy Pro, you can develop a dependable swing through regular use. Make it a habit to incorporate this training tool into your practice sessions, and you’ll soon see improvement in your consistency on the course. As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:

How your golf club interacts with the turf is perhaps one of the most important ball-striking fundamentals. However, it is rarely spoken about in the instructional world for many reasons. So don’t waste any more time on unproductive practice sessions. Invest in the Divot Daddy Pro and start working towards your goals today. With this tool, you’ll improve your game, save time on the course, and have more reasons to celebrate your successes. Conclusion: Master Your Game with the Divot Daddy Pro The Divot Daddy Pro has been a game-changer for my swing. I no longer hit those annoying divots and have seen a significant improvement in my accuracy and distance.” – John, avid golfer As a result, I don't think you should expect to hit all of your shots in each range session with the Divot Board. And I don't think you need to either. It's Not Cheap, and There Is An Ongoing Cost We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.

Frequently Asked Questions

Are you looking to take your golf game to the next level? Look no further than the Divot Daddy Pro. This innovative training tool can help you improve your skills in multiple ways, allowing you to achieve greater accuracy, consistency, and power on the course.

Mine has about 100 swings on it, I was initially concerned as there is visible wear and tear after the first few solid strikes. But after some minor damage it hasn't changed much over the last few sessions. I can see it being useful for thousands of hits even if a few sequins fall off. They all appear to be individually stitched to the board. Despite being a skilled iron player, turf interaction is the one part of my game that I don't feel entirely comfortable with. While I don't have issues with hitting heavy iron shots on the course, I still do brush the grass lightly before impact, and if I'm going to make a mistake, it's usually a thin shot. We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:

Testimonials

And let’s not forget the unique design of the Divot Daddy Pro, which encourages focus and concentration on your game, helping you get in the zone without the need for deep breathing exercises. With this tool, you can save time on your practice sessions and spend more time celebrating your improved game with a well-deserved drink. After many a game filled with guilt and poor-quality turf repairs, I stumbled upon the Divot Daddy Pro. This thing is like the Swiss Army knife of divot repair tools. Another word that's commonly used to describe the skill is called low-point control. To be clear, turf interaction and low point control are not the same but related. Last but not least, I spoke to several people who have used the Acu-Strike over the long term. Almost all of them told me about durability issues. One golfer who had a much steeper swing told me that the Acu-Strike's surface ripped after 100 shots. One of the most important aspects of improving your golf game is increasing your club speed. However, doing so without losing control can be a challenge. This is where the Divot Daddy Pro comes in.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment