276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Forevercam Magnetic Camera Mount 1/4 with 360° Roation Magnetic Camera Stand Magnetic Foot Nootle Mini Ball Head Heavy Duty Metal Securely Attaches to Steel

£199.995£399.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If shooting in extremely hot or cold weather RigMounts are perfect as they are not affected by temperature unlike suction cups. That way I could just take down the Wyze devices and easily mount the Blinks without having to put any holes in my walls.

The Kraken has a great Low-Mode setup to get the base of the camera about 5" off the surface of the hood🐙🎉. The ability to mount lights and other bits to it makes it one of the most useful bits of kit in my belt. If you haven't got a Harbor Freight near you that sells these magnets, here's a link to ones that are very similar to what I used http://amzn. It uses a strong magnetic connection between 2 rubber silicon pads placed either side of your clothing.We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. The Universal Magnetic Body Camera Mount is a common white labelled product which means that it is widely sold in the UK under various brand names but made at the same factory abroad. Mark Trueno - Massive on Facebook and YouTube, StreetFX has over 10-million fans on the Facebook page and over 100,000 subscribers on his YouTube channel! The creative freedom provided by this evolution has given birth to thousands of artists and many varieties of equipment globally.

The 3 Footed Monster is an Australian-made magnetic mounting system that can be used with pretty much anything you can think of – your phone, camera, a GoPro, non-GoPro action cameras, lights, you name it. This version comes with a central Klick Fast Dock to suit a device with a Klick Fast Connector positioned centrally. I was lucky enough to have the 3 Footed Monster during a showcase of a classic truck shot for my business. The magnet is very strong and we find these don't come away, even at motorway speeds when mounted on the roofline. Capture amazing footage from unique angles with your action camera using the XC Action Camera Magnetic Mount.Securely attach your VB400 or VT100 body camera to your clothing with this heavy-duty Klick Fast mount. I didn't want to worry about things coming loose, but you can skip the super glue and accelerator if you want to make the nut easily removable. The rubber coating on RigMount magnetic mounts is just enough to protect the surface you are mounting to from being scratched while not depleting the strength of the magnet. The Klick Fast Magnetic Mount allows any Klick Fast-enabled body-worn video camera, two-way radio or other device to be securely attached to clothing and utility vests. I placed the 1/4x20 bolt through the hole in the center of the magnet, applied a small dab of super glue, threaded the nut on to the bolt and tightened it down, then sprayed it with a little accelerator spray to speed up the drying process.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment