276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nerf Elite 2.0 Commander RD-6 Blaster, 12 Official Nerf Darts, 6-Dart Rotating Drum, Tactical Rails, Barrel and Stock Attachment Points, Multicolor, 6.7 x 36.2 x 24.1 cm

£3.245£6.49Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When we first saw the NERF Elite 2.0 Flipshots Flip-32, it blew our minds (not literally, we’re okay). It feels like Hasbro threw the rulebook out the window when conceiving the Flipshots sub-series of Elite 2.0. In this guide, we will dig a bit deeper into the Nerf Elite 2.0 Commander to help you identify its key features and learn specifics about its pros and cons. The Motoblitz is also a fully-fledged semi-automatic blaster. Load the included 10-dart clip, hold down the priming button under the trigger to activate the motor, and you’re ready to go! The combination of semi-auto firing and Airblitz technology makes this blaster truly fearsome. The cons of the extra design are that it is a bit big for a pistol, making it too large to holster or conceal. Without attachments, it is also too small to be a primary. That being said, the Commander is comfortable to hold and use. Ammo and Loading: 7.8/10

They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays. Internals? It’s Elite 2.0, and I didn’t want to rip the blaster apart to the point where it’s unusable. It’s safe to assume, though, that the internals are similar to the Strongarm/Disruptor, but with the cost savings of plastic leaf springs and the like. Conclusion Fully load the 6-dart drum and keep 6 more darts nearby so you're ready for reloads. Fire, reload, and fire some more Overall I would recommend this blaster to anyone because it works great out of the box and won’t disappoint for the price. After putting many a round through this gun it is about average with its accuracy. The accuracy starts to fade outside 25 feet.

INCLUDES 12 NERF DARTS: Comes with 12 Official Nerf darts to fully load the 6-dart drum -- and 6 more darts so you're ready for reloads. Fire, reload, and fire some more!

Let’s start by looking at the main features of the Elite 2.0 Commander and then both the good and bad of each one. The NERF Elite 2.0 Motoblitz is a game-changer in NERF blaster technology. This powerful blaster offers two modes of play: the air-pressurized “Airblitz” action and the motorized semi-automatic firing. Firing at an average of 70 FPS, the Commander does consistently shoot the Nerf average. You will get an occasional dart that shoots below 60, but the highest I saw was 75. Three tactical rails for attachments; One on top of the barrel, one below it, and another under the handle.Featured in our list of best Nerf guns, this blaster comes highly recommended, but is it right for you? Don't aim for the head – even if you're wearing protection over your eyes, it can still be quite uncomfortable to get hit by a foam dart around sensitive spots such as your ears or mouth, and your opponents won't thank you for it. Aiming for the torso is the best way to avoid spoiling play, and gives you the best chance of landing a hit. The ability to instantly reload your NERF gun would be scary on any blaster, but the NERF Flip-32 features four, eight-dart barrels, giving you a staggering 32-dart capacity before you even have to reload! The barrels are front-loaded, so it’s worth taking a little preparation time before any fight, as you don’t want to be in the middle of a blaster fight loading up. While firing this blaster, it didn’t strike me as inconsistent. Keep in mind it is hard to judge accuracy because a lot depends on how used or bent a dart is. The Elite 2.0 Motoblitz comes with a total of 22 NERF Elite foam darts, more than enough to fill your clip and the Airblitz barrel. Additionally, the blaster features an integrated tactical scope, which is perfect for aiming and taking out targets from a distance, and three tactical rails—one at the top and one on each side of the blaster—for plenty of customization options.

As far as durability goes, there is nothing that feels super flimsy on it. The only thing I worry about breaking is the slide, but mine has held up just fine.Like the rest of the Elite 2.0 line, the Commander has a very industrial look to it. Yes, it’s plastic, but it also has a stamped metal vibe to it. Nobody wants to spend more time fiddling around with their toy gun than playing with it, so we assessed how straightforward each toy was to handle, fire, and reload, and we considered how convenient its capacity was. Fun factor Don't shoot at point blank range – foam darts are soft, but if you get hit by them at very close range they might sting a little. The darts won't have any chance to slow down in the air, so at that range they'll be hitting you as hard as they can. The bottom line is that it is a very affordable blaster with some great upgrade options. Otherwise, it is average in most categories. Inside 25 feet, the Commander does its job, but I would definitely say it’s average in this department. FPS and Range: 7.5/10

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment